IRON CHEF cooks up 3000 posts - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

IRON CHEF cooks up 3000 posts

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:35 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:Congrats Iron Chef!!

Are you Japanese like the other Iron Chefs??


not all the iron chefs are japanese. my favorite iron chef is probly batali...i think he is italian (doesnt really look italian, looks american, but his cooking style and name lead me to believe he is italian) i even saw a female iron chef a couple of weeks ago, she was american.
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby Gunslinger » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Don't know how I missed this post... Congrats Chef! I don't know how you guys can post so much but I'm envious! :)
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2387
Joined: 6 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:25 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:Congrats Iron Chef!!

Are you Japanese like the other Iron Chefs??


not all the iron chefs are japanese. my favorite iron chef is probly batali...i think he is italian (doesnt really look italian, looks american, but his cooking style and name lead me to believe he is italian) i even saw a female iron chef a couple of weeks ago, she was american.


no, that's on iron chef america. If you watch the old iron chefs, I think they;re alll from japan.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kanezfan11 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:36 am

congrats, keep 'em comin. ;-D
Image
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4480
Joined: 16 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby IRON CHEF » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:22 am

mtryanks12 wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:Congrats Iron Chef!!

Are you Japanese like the other Iron Chefs??


not all the iron chefs are japanese. my favorite iron chef is probly batali...i think he is italian (doesnt really look italian, looks american, but his cooking style and name lead me to believe he is italian) i even saw a female iron chef a couple of weeks ago, she was american.


no, that's on iron chef america. If you watch the old iron chefs, I think they;re alll from japan.


Actually, mtryanks is right, the original and true Iron Chef shows feature 4 Asian chefs who specialize in various cooking nationalities.

Thanks for all the congrats, I don't plan to leave this place anytime soon. ;-D
Image

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3408
Joined: 30 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: waiting for the playoff push...

Postby awwchrist » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:32 am

I guess I can manage to congrats a Rams fan.

One of the few on the cafe...so that's a good thing. ;-) :-D
Image
________________________________________
26-13
Only 3 leagues this year. No sense in rooting for everyone in the NFL.
awwchrist
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9433
Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: see that 1:hidden? That's me.

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:45 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:no, that's on iron chef america. If you watch the old iron chefs, I think they;re alll from japan.

my bad...i guess i just assumed that the one that is on now was the only version. :*)
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby mtryanks12 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:53 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:no, that's on iron chef america. If you watch the old iron chefs, I think they;re alll from japan.

my bad...i guess i just assumed that the one that is on now was the only version. :*)


don;t worry, I wasn't trying to be mean or harsh or anything. ;-D
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby UNDEFEATED » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:59 pm

KEEP ON COOKIN'
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3890
Joined: 26 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Flos Scandelos

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 21:31 hours
(and 44 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact