Why I think Bulger could crack the top 3 for QB's - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Why I think Bulger could crack the top 3 for QB's

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:37 pm

I think he's one of the best value starting QB's out there. He's not a "high profile" player, so a lot of guys just don't bother to think about him. Just like last year, I would love it if I could grab this guy in the 5th or 6th round...underrated due to his INT's, but his yards and TD's more than make up for it. He very rarely has a bad performance. The receivers are getting older, but as long as the Martz style of offense is there, WR's are going to be there to throw to.

I don't know about top three, but he should be in the top 6 for sure as far as performance. Like I said, if you can get Bulger in the 5th round, and you combine him with a top notch RB/WR in the first two rounds and some good producers in round 3 and 4, you will have a very good nucleus to work with. ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk