Psuedo Cafe Names.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Psuedo Cafe Names....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mtryanks12 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:29 am

I don't have a loin name.

Nor do I have another login name. I refuse to tell my fellow FF'ers how I lost the first FF game, and then won 15 in a row. I just refuse. I don't want them to be as successful as me.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kanezfan11 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:32 am

I don't have any other here but I use MMoNeY24 at the Baseball Cafe.
Image
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4480
Joined: 16 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Canacuna » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:13 pm

If I am trying to hide anything from fellow Cafe-d00ds, I usually just venture to another fantasy football forum, or take advantage of PMs. ...if I ever needed any help, that is. B-)

However, if you ever see any postings from "Ron Mexico" looking for some advice... that might be me. :-D
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 5062
Joined: 7 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Home sweet home.

Postby CC » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:23 pm

Canacuna wrote:If I am trying to hide anything from fellow Cafe-d00ds, I usually just venture to another fantasy football forum, or take advantage of PMs. ...if I ever needed any help, that is. B-)

However, if you ever see any postings from "Ron Mexico" looking for some advice... that might be me. :-D


Ron, in response to your PM, apply the lotion twice daily. That should limit breakouts.
Image
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11079
Joined: 30 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House.

Postby UNDEFEATED » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:40 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
Canacuna wrote:If I am trying to hide anything from fellow Cafe-d00ds, I usually just venture to another fantasy football forum, or take advantage of PMs. ...if I ever needed any help, that is. B-)

However, if you ever see any postings from "Ron Mexico" looking for some advice... that might be me. :-D


Ron, in response to your PM, apply the lotion twice daily. That should limit breakouts.


What are you some type of xpert CC?

Experience is the ultimate knowledge.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3890
Joined: 26 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Flos Scandelos

Postby South Park Cows » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:52 pm

kanezfan11 wrote:I don't have any other here but I use MMoNeY24 at the Baseball Cafe.


Whatever you say, Shockey80TE. :-D
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 2257
Joined: 2 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:10 pm

South Park Cows wrote:
kanezfan11 wrote:I don't have any other here but I use MMoNeY24 at the Baseball Cafe.


Whatever you say, Shockey80TE. :-D


owned 8-o :-)
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby mtryanks12 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:38 am

Who was Shockey80TE?? was he that guy who like posted po rn (filter protection) here like before I came??
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:22 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:Who was Shockey80TE?? was he that guy who like posted po rn (filter protection) here like before I came??


No offense, but that just made my day ;-D

I believe that I originally had a name two years ago, but never was devoted enough to post. I'm not even 50% sure, and if I did, I don't remember anymore...
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Image

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2348
Joined: 28 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Going for Two...

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:56 am

awwchrist wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:wrong forum


gah..you need lessons.



PRICELESS ;-D
Image
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5422
Joined: 6 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 12:03 hours
(and 41 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact