Michael Irvin Nominated for Emmy. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Michael Irvin Nominated for Emmy.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Sixxgunn » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:11 pm

Manja wrote:I don't think he deserves it, but I did like him on the Best Damn Sports Show Period...

And you'd think the filter would block out housewives, too.

Or at least the word teaser.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:33 pm

Gone from coke addict to Emmy nominee. That's a pretty sweet turnaround for Irvin. Maybe Darryl Strawberry will get inspired and host a talk show with Doc Gooden.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:17 pm

Yikes. I didn't know yelling, screaming and interrupting your cohosts, and mumbling incoherent sentence fragments could not only allow you to keep your job, but get an Emmy nomination.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:18 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Yikes. I didn't know yelling, screaming and interrupting your cohosts, and mumbling incoherent sentence fragments could not only allow you to keep your job, but get an Emmy nomination.

Actually, that's more the white guy with the weird last name than Irvin. Irvin is much more pleasant on the show, and laid-back, which makes the show fun to watch for me because I can actually understand something that isn't said ultra fast.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to General Talk