Return to General Talk

In case you need one...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby terpfan » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:27 pm

That's... sad.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kanezfan11 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:28 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:oh, one other thing. These fake friends will cost $45 more than the normal friend expecting that they'll want gifts and all that stuff, so you could essentially save $45 by actually getting a real friend. It may still cost you money, but you could consider it as a $45 coupon.

$5 bucks for a real friend, not a bad deal. :-b
Last edited by kanezfan11 on Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby PackerAttack84 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:30 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote: It's much easier to actually get one, and it could be for free.

Dude, you will learn that girlfriends are not even close to free. They will bleed you dry. Haha.

Remember, he is in 8th grade, so either one of the two things happens: #1, you don't go out long enough to do anything with her that actually costs money. #2, at our age we don't really pay for the girls, we are still in middle school, not exactly ''serious'' relationships.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joshyboy72 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:32 pm

LMAO, you can't get more pathetic than this...

but that Jennifer...damn...hehe. :-D
Last edited by joshyboy72 on Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:32 pm

PackerAttack84 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote: It's much easier to actually get one, and it could be for free.

Dude, you will learn that friends are not even close to free. They will bleed you dry. Haha.

Remember, he is in 8th grade, so either one of the two things happens: #1, you don't go out long enough to do anything with her that actually costs money. #2, at our age we don't really pay for the s, we are still in middle school, not exactly ''serious'' relationships.

Pack, yeah you gotta pay for them in middle school. and at our school, the gir ls expect a lot from us guys, so they feel special and different from the other gi rls with guyfriends. man my money is going down teh drain. Is it the same way at your school??
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby PackerAttack84 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:38 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
PackerAttack84 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:

Dude, you will learn that friends are not even close to free. They will bleed you dry. Haha.

Remember, he is in 8th grade, so either one of the two things happens: #1, you don't go out long enough to do anything with her that actually costs money. #2, at our age we don't really pay for the s, we are still in middle school, not exactly ''serious'' relationships.

Pack, yeah you gotta pay for them in middle school. and at our school, the gir ls expect a lot from us guys, so they feel special and different from the other gi rls with guyfriends. man my money is going down teh drain. Is it the same way at your school??

Pretty much the opposite, my girlfriends are all richer then me, so they buy me stuff, gotta love a life like that. I've never paid for my girlfriends, they've always had like $20 for a movie from their dad or something, no need to waste my money, when they already got plenty that ain't even theirs. And we don't have really high standards, just chat online, do stuff after school, etc. Maybe it's just this way around the Midwest, maybe it's just your way out East, ain't exactly sure.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:42 pm

PackerAttack84 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
PackerAttack84 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:

Pretty much the opposite, my friends are all richer then me, so they buy me stuff, gotta love a life like that. I've never paid for my friends, they've always had like $20 for a movie from their dad or something, no need to waste my money, when they already got plenty that ain't even theirs. And we don't have really high standards, just chat online, do stuff after school, etc. Maybe it's just this way around the Midwest, maybe it's just your way out East, ain't exactly sure.

you have(plural) gi rlfriends?? Lucky P.I.M.P. Damn, and they're rich!!

:-L

It's always polite to buy stuff for the female though, pack, even if they have tons of money and you don't. And they buy you gifts?? You're supposed to do that for the lady, they don;t do it for you.

ANy one else agree??
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Postby PackerAttack84 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:48 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
PackerAttack84 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
PackerAttack84 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:

Pretty much the opposite, my friends are all richer then me, so they buy me stuff, gotta love a life like that. I've never paid for my friends, they've always had like $20 for a movie from their dad or something, no need to waste my money, when they already got plenty that ain't even theirs. And we don't have really high standards, just chat online, do stuff after school, etc. Maybe it's just this way around the Midwest, maybe it's just your way out East, ain't exactly sure.

It's always polite to buy stuff for the female though, pack, even if they have tons of money and you don't. And they buy you gifts?? You're supposed to do that for the lady, they don;t do it for you.

ANy one else agree??

I agree, but, I am guessing everyone else would take it if they could, I doubt anyone else likes spending money on their girlfriends.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mtryanks12 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:50 pm

PackerAttack84 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
PackerAttack84 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
PackerAttack84 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:

ANy one else agree??

I agree, but, I am guessing everyone else would take it if they could, I doubt anyone else likes spending money on their friends.

yeah, but man, it's the right and gentelman-like thing to do. even if it's not her money, your ladyfriend shouldn't have to buy stuff for you. Plus if you're in public, it could make you look bad because she's the one spending the money, not you.

just my opinion.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Postby ravage » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:51 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:And they buy you gifts?? You're supposed to do that for the lady, they don;t do it for you.

ANy one else agree??
Quit being a neanderthal mtr. The world is much bigger than that. Besides I'm a stay at home dad. My wife makes all the money.
ravage
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk