In case you need one... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

In case you need one...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mtryanks12 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:52 pm

ravage wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:And they buy you gifts?? You're supposed to do that for the lady, they don;t do it for you.

ANy one else agree??
Quit being a neanderthal mtr. The world is much bigger than that. Besides I'm a stay at home dad. My wife makes all the money.

I'm not being a caveman. It's the polite thing to do. If you're a stay at home dad, that different. but being married is totally different than just having a gi rlfirend.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Superman in Training » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:06 pm

Is this thing for real??? Man that is nuts.. It would make a funny gag gift, but I couldn't even waste the money for that....

I don't know what is funnier though the website or all the post that followed ;-D
Superman in Training
Head Coach
Head Coach

Web Supporter

Postby 34=Sweetness » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:18 pm

See girlfriends are like prostitutes without the prospect of guaranteed intercourse, and only slightly less venereal disease. Either way you end up poor. :-D
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby portisfan24 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:51 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:See girlfriends are like prostitutes without the prospect of guaranteed intercourse, and only slightly less venereal disease. Either way you end up poor. :-D

hahaha nice. :-b

I like pack and MTR's relationship advice. Its pretty good :-b
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Nilmerf » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:46 am

Haha, the only available girls are ones that probably no one would want in real life anyway. 8-o

That Lauren and Jennifer are hot. But I doubt they'd be the ones wasting their time chatting online or whatnot.

And about girlfriends costing money.. it all depends. Some of the girls I've known, I just can't open my wallet fast enough. Others I don't even offer to pay for and then chuckle about it later to myself.

If you've seen that Seinfeld episode.. it's all about having the hand.
Nilmerf
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby awwchrist » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:44 am

50 bucks for a couple emails?

Hell, for 50 bucks you can get a lot more for your dollar in Vegas or New Orleans.

Not that I would know...
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:34 am

awwchrist wrote:50 bucks for a couple emails?

Hell, for 50 bucks you can get a lot more for your dollar in Vegas or New Orleans.

Not that I would know...

LOL, I'll take my 50 bucks and go right to the nearest strip club. Now that, my friend, is much much better than a couple of e-mails :-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Sixxgunn » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:01 am

mtryanks12 wrote:
PackerAttack84 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote: It's much easier to actually get one, and it could be for free.

Dude, you will learn that friends are not even close to free. They will bleed you dry. Haha.

Remember, he is in 8th grade, so either one of the two things happens: #1, you don't go out long enough to do anything with her that actually costs money. #2, at our age we don't really pay for the s, we are still in middle school, not exactly ''serious'' relationships.

Pack, yeah you gotta pay for them in middle school. and at our school, the gir ls expect a lot from us guys, so they feel special and different from the other gi rls with guyfriends. man my money is going down teh drain. Is it the same way at your school??

Man,I'm glad I grew up when I did.All they wanted then was someone to be nice to them,walk them home,once in a blue moon you go get ice cream or a soda and maybe,maybe,if they were lucky a single carnation from the school Valentines day flower sale!So overall,a date would cost you like $6.Girls have sure come along way since watching these money hungry women on TV and the movies,huh?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby kashikis » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:03 am

This is offically the saddest thing I've ever seen.
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk