The worst mock draft I've seen yet! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

The worst mock draft I've seen yet!

Moderator: Football Moderators

The worst mock draft I've seen yet!

Postby mtryanks12 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:58 pm

http://www.thehogs.net/Draft/mockDrafts/mockDraft1.html

Heath Miller at #9 overall? This is the worst mock I've ever seen. Feel free to comment.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Re: The worst mock draft I've seen yet!

Postby bigGAME101 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:03 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:http://www.thehogs.net/Draft/mockDrafts/mockDraft1.html

Heath Miller at #9 overall? This is the worst mock I've ever seen. Feel free to comment.

no need for comment, I think you summed it up nicely...perhaps the writer is a Jets fan, cause there is no way Carnell is falling that far...and I dont even need to discuss the rest.

North Ancaster Astros - Crusaders Treasure Chest represent
bigGAME101
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby kevinoc81 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:03 pm

Pretty funny. J.J. Arrington at #10. Who picks a back-up with the #10 pick overall?
kevinoc81
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:05 pm

kevinoc81 wrote:Pretty funny. J.J. Arrington at #10. Who picks a back-up with the #10 pick overall?

I was thinking that also. Pretty much 80% of their picks are terrible, and even though it's from mid-march, it's still terrible.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:28 pm

That mock is not even worthy of comment... You could have pulled 32 names from a hat and done better than that....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Atog » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:05 pm

Detroit won't be drafting a RB in the first round for years. Seriously, i can't even find Arrington is the first round of most mocks. And "Hot and Cold" Kevin Jones? i don't think he had a single bad game for the entire second half of the season.
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:43 pm

Atog wrote:Detroit won't be drafting a RB in the first round for years. Seriously, i can't even find Arrington is the first round of most mocks. And "Hot and Cold" Kevin Jones? i don't think he had a single bad game for the entire second half of the season.

Arrington is being touted as one of the top second round backs... Probably THE top second round back... This year's Tatum Bell, I guess... Word on the street is Arizona is very high on the kid, and COULD risk going CB or somewhere else with their first round pick, hoping to snag Arrington in the second....

But no way in hell is he an early first rounder.... And no way in hell Detroit would go RB, either... I think they're pretty set at WR and RB for a while....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby maddog60 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:00 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:Word on the street is Arizona is very high on the kid, and COULD risk going CB or somewhere else with their first round pick, hoping to snag Arrington in the second....

Actually, I've been thinking that's exactly what they should do. Arrington would likely be an upgrade to Shipp, or they might trade the pick for the definite upgrade in Henry. If they go that route they can land Pac-man Jones or Rolle or maybe even Derrick Johnson to add an instant fixture to their defense while still filling that major offensive need in the 2nd.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:24 pm

so the bears would get ronnie brown?! i love this draft!
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Evolution » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:38 pm

This was a draft made by a kid who has Madden 2005 and looked at each team and put a player in where that team had one who was rated low in the game.
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Next

Return to Football Talk