NFL Schedule for 2005 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

NFL Schedule for 2005

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby GB Packer Fan 2004 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:45 pm

I am happpy. The Pack have 3 MNF games, a SNF game and a telivised game on Christmas.

So thats alteast 5 games that I will get to see for sure. ;-D
Hopefully the schedule works out well And I can see more. Have to get lucky though, with Jets and Giants schedule here in NYC
GB Packer Fan 2004
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Azrael » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:56 pm

I'm glad the Steelers got all those primetime games and all but I think they should figure out a way to switch crappy prime time games with good Sunday afternoon games once they are able to determine who really stinks. I mean, last year I would have liked to have seen SD on a Monday night after they showed they were a good team.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby petedog9 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:58 pm

[quote="GB Packer Fan 2004"]I am happpy. The Pack have 3 MNF games, a SNF game and a telivised game on Christmas.

So thats alteast 5 games that I will get to see for sure. ;-D
Hopefully the schedule works out well And I can see more. Have to get lucky though, with Jets and Giants schedule here in NYC[/quote]

Dude.....DIRECT TV!!! I watch every Steelers game and haul 5 total TVS into the living room on Sunday to watch all the action. I get 4 satelite games (4 receivers) and one local telecast. Run co-ax throughout the house and 2 are in HD..... Sunday is a religous experience at my house but my wifes thinks I am retarded.....
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby portisfan24 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:26 am

Damn the Pats have a tough schedule this year. Doesnt really matter though, its more fun to beat good teams with overzealous fans :-b

cough Eagles cough
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Santacruzer » Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:07 am

petedog9 wrote:Dude.....DIRECT TV!!! I watch every Steelers game and haul 5 total TVS into the living room on Sunday to watch all the action. I get 4 satelite games (4 receivers) and one local telecast. Run co-ax throughout the house and 2 are in HD..... Sunday is a religous experience at my house but my wifes thinks I am retarded.....

No doubt your wife thinks that way :-)

Can we come over!!!!
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter

Postby MadScott » Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:30 pm

A couple of observations. First, how the hell does the team with the #2 pick in the draft have the toughest schedule in all of football the following season? Seriously, place Miami with next year's #1 selection right now.

Next, how does the Pack get 3 MNF games? I know that Brett Favre is a great draw but come on! They were awful on MNF last year. Sorry not dissing you Packer fans.

I love Indy v. NE at NE for the 3rd year in a row. I wish they would stage more games like this. It reminds me of the old/golden days of the NBA when the Pistons couldn't get by the Celtics and then finally they did and then the Bulls couldn't get by the Pistons and finally they broke through. Great drama.

Oh, and you are all wrong as to the game of the year. That honor goes to SF v. Ariz in Mexico City. Well at least that will be the game of the year in Mexico. :~(
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:19 pm

MadScott wrote:A couple of observations. First, how the hell does the team with the #2 pick in the draft have the toughest schedule in all of football the following season? Seriously, place Miami with next year's #1 selection right now.

Next, how does the Pack get 3 MNF games? I know that Brett Favre is a great draw but come on! They were awful on MNF last year. Sorry not dissing you Packer fans.

I love Indy v. NE at NE for the 3rd year in a row. I wish they would stage more games like this. It reminds me of the old/golden days of the NBA when the Pistons couldn't get by the Celtics and then finally they did and then the Bulls couldn't get by the Pistons and finally they broke through. Great drama.

Oh, and you are all wrong as to the game of the year. That honor goes to SF v. Ariz in Mexico City. Well at least that will be the game of the year in Mexico. :~(

Good thing that Gatorade sponsors the NFL.... everyone knows you can't drink the water in Mexico.... I wonder if they sell fish tacos at the game?
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby MadScott » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:30 pm

Kensat30 wrote:
MadScott wrote:A couple of observations. First, how the hell does the team with the #2 pick in the draft have the toughest schedule in all of football the following season? Seriously, place Miami with next year's #1 selection right now.

Good thing that Gatorade sponsors the NFL.... everyone knows you can't drink the water in Mexico.... I wonder if they sell fish tacos at the game?
Trouble is we all know York will charge the players for the Gatorade though!

LOL @ the fish tacos! How about Tijuana dogs?
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:36 pm

MadScott wrote:
Kensat30 wrote:

Trouble is we all know York will charge the players for the Gatorade though!

LOL @ the fish tacos! How about Tijuana dogs?

I said fish tacos, not beef tacos. NO BEEF!
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby goleafsgo96 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:18 am

God, im all for tough tests, but the chargers have to play arguably the 4 top teams in the league (Indy, PItt, NE and Philie) :-°
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk