Best Ways to Introduce Fantasy Sports to Newbies... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Best Ways to Introduce Fantasy Sports to Newbies...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby PackerAttack84 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:55 am

Mine is a lot like Joshy's, my dad introduced it to me when I was around 8 or so, started with baseball, but after I got started on football, baseball took the #2 spot.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:42 pm

my story is similiar to others. was invited to join a league with a bunch of friends that had never done it either. first year was a bit shaky for all of us, but a great learning experience. been addicted ever since.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:22 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:my story is similiar to others. was invited to join a league with a bunch of friends that had never done it either. first year was a bit shaky for all of us, but a great learning experience. been addicted ever since.

Same, the first year I was in a casual league w/ a bunch of friends, and I dominated (14-3). The second year I was asked to join a dynasty league with my 7 most knowledgable friends and I have been hooked ever since. Still, despite my early success, I have yet to finish better than 6th either of the last two years.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk