Henry to... Philly? Wait, what? Maybe. (Now TB also) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Henry to... Philly? Wait, what? Maybe. (Now TB also)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby bigGAME101 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:18 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:
RayVins wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:
Buccaneers | Interested in Bills' Henry - from http://www.KFFL.com
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:35:12 -0700

Roger Mills, of the St. Petersburg Times, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers general manager Bruce Allen said he contracted the Buffalo Bills about the possibility of working out a trade to land RB Travis Henry. Henry's agent, Hadley Engelhard, said he has talked with the Buccaneers and anticipates additional conversation. Should the Buccaneers work out a trade to land Henry, it could greatly alter their plans for the first round of the NFL Draft.

Wow... Henry's getting more attention now than an 8 year old boy at the Vatican.

or the neverland ranch...

nice :-)

man...id like to see him in TB even more than arizona. please oh please ;-D

I don't know... in TB I could still see him in RBBC with Pittman...

And in Philly, obvious RBBC with Westy.

Best situation is Ari... for both parties. Henry is undisputed starting RB with a semi-good line, and Arizona gets to spend its first pick on a CB, rather than a RB.

Pittman, I dont think so. Given he had a nice run there against some shitty defenses, but he is not a primary tailback. In Philly, there would most def be an rbbc, but i think you would see westy lined up in the slot more, and taking short hitches. Plus, Henry was Jamal Lewis' fullback in college, so he has some decent run blocking skills, and could help westy out in the flat. I do not want to see either situation, as Arizona would be ideal for Henry, but I would not consider Pittman a legitimate threat if he does go to Tampa.

North Ancaster Astros - Crusaders Treasure Chest represent
bigGAME101
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk