A quick shout out - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

A quick shout out

Moderator: Football Moderators

A quick shout out

Postby MadScott » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:20 pm

Just wanted to publicly take a minute to thank and highly recommend Dazedncnfz for your computer needs. He recently sold me a Dell Inspiron 9200 laptop for a hell of a deal and this thing smokes! He was quick and efficient with communication and shipping to be sure and spent alot of time, more than he probably should have, answering everyone of my questions.

Thanks Dazey and for anyone that may have an interest in a new comp, float him a PM, I think you'll find his prices pretty hard to beat. ;-D
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby no1cowboysfan » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:02 pm

What was the deal? After I tricked mine out, it ran near 3K... :-P

Maybe when this one goes down the tubes (wont be for a while... Dells are awesome and I want to make this baby last) I'll go to Dazey...

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:45 pm

good call madscott... he also hooked me up with a sweet laptop a couple of months ago... ive been very happy with it.. i run the demanding photshop prog with ease on that bad boy too. thanks again dazey ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:21 pm

Does dazey work for dell or something??

I also have a 9200 laptop, and I love it. Unfortiunately, when my parents bought it for me, they thought that things like the sound card were more important than processor, RAM, and graphics cards and the other important stuff, so I have a tricked out monitor and sound card and speaker while running a centrino when I could have gotten a P4 EE. That's my parents for you, computer illeterate.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:22 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:Does dazey work for dell or something??

he is a dell re-seller ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:38 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:What was the deal? After I tricked mine out, it ran near 3K... :-P
I've got to go back through all of the paper work but I believe it's an Intel 1.6 mhz Centrino, 1 GB RAM and 128 MB Radeon Video card as well as other goodies and it ran $1500 flat. Those same features in other systems run the price up pretty quick.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:26 pm

Pretty sweet Dazed..I remember you and some of your discussions about the laptops...As a former IBM guy, you seemed dead on and very knowledgeable...

Nice work!
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:51 pm

This just solidifies me in thinking of asking "the evil one" for a quote on a notebook when I move out of the house. ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:03 am

DnC is the man...HOLLA!!!
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Goatwhacker » Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:48 am

mtryanks12 wrote: That's my parents for you, computer illeterate.

It's always amusing when someone misspells illiterate calling someone else illiterate. Anyway, mtr, they bought you a nice computer, don't look a gift horse in the mouth my friend!
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to General Talk