Is my kid already set up for defeat? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Is my kid already set up for defeat?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Tiki » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:44 pm

Marijuana doesn't even smell bad. Smells better then cigs. ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:50 pm

UPDATED

Happy to report that the wife and I had a baby boy, Carson on 4/20. He checked in at 6lbs. 13ozs., 19 1/4" long with HUGE hands and feet. I'm thinking QB already. Anyways a pick of me taking him home. ;-7

I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby hayesb26 » Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:26 pm

MadScott wrote:UPDATED

Happy to report that the wife and I had a baby boy, Carson on 4/20. He checked in at 6lbs. 13ozs., 19 1/4" long with HUGE hands and feet. I'm thinking QB already. Anyways a pick of me taking him home. ;-7

LMAO at that pic. Very nice.

Glad to see the kid is doing well and home. Just hope he can become that NFL Draft Pick and you'll be set for life ;-)
hayesb26
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:39 pm

Don't knock it til you've tried it.

Congrats on the young pup Madscott. ;-D
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RyanK » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:10 pm

congrats on the kid.. i like the potential qb... how bout making him a hockey player???

btw... whats the green thing on his cap? looks like mary j plant leaf....
RyanK
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MadScott » Sun May 01, 2005 1:53 pm

RyanK wrote:

congrats on the kid.. i like the potential qb... how bout making him a hockey player???

I've got no problem with him being a hockey player, that is of course if there is hockey to play. :-D

The cap does have an MJ leaf on it. He was born on 4/20. BTW, that is not really my kid. :-b
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Manja » Sun May 01, 2005 1:56 pm

MadScott wrote:The cap does have an MJ leaf on it. He was born on 4/20. BTW, that is not really my kid. :-b

My god! They took your baby to train him to become a super soldier, and gave you a clone?!?!?
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun May 01, 2005 3:17 pm

Hey, he may become a neo nazi too, since 4/20 is Hitlers birthday! Whats better, stoner or Nazi? :-D
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby PackerAttack84 » Sun May 01, 2005 5:27 pm

MadScott wrote:
RyanK wrote:

I've got no problem with him being a hockey player, that is of course if there is hockey to play. :-D

The cap does have an MJ leaf on it. He was born on 4/20. BTW, that is not really my kid. :-b

I was gonna say, it looks like a girl is holding the baby.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sun May 01, 2005 9:00 pm

PackerAttack84 wrote:
MadScott wrote:
RyanK wrote:

I was gonna say, it looks like a girl is holding the baby.

Could be an assumption but I'm assuming MadScott didn't physically give birth, and that would be his baby mama (if it were his kid to begin with).
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk