Culver's - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Culver's

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dirt Bag » Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:48 pm

dude i fricken LOVE culvers...their butterburgers are soooo good...custard is the best ever (well maybe not in our town we have a Dairy Queen right across the street from Culvers so Dairy Queen ice cream i would say is better especially their blizzards)...mmm now im hungry
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Tiki » Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:30 pm

ButterBurgers rock! Culvers is very good! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:45 pm

PackerAttack84 wrote:
Vikes Rule 88 wrote:why does your filter block out "guy" :-o :-o :-b :-b

That is one messed up filter! :-b

holy crap, my filter blocks out g ay (filter) stuff too. woah, that's scary.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Sixxgunn » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:59 pm

IMO,Culver's is overpriced,and the Butterburgers are disgusting.Popeye's is awesome,but surprisingly no one has mentioned the red beans and rice.That stuff rocks!I can eat a gallon of that stuff.But someone did mention the mashed potatoes.They are kind of gross.But luckily I have a KFC about 2 minutes from Popeye's,so I can travel there to get the potatoes.And cole slaw,dang I'm hungry!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:16 pm

Never heard of Culvers around these parts but we do have Swensons which sounds similar to that place. Amazing burgers I might add!
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:33 pm

CKY_ROX wrote:Popeyes chicken is amazing. There not that common, like there not at every corner like McDicks. You kinda gotta go outa your way, but its well worth it. They seem to locate in the (sorry if im offending anyone, its just sonehting tha tive noteced) poorer areas of toronto. The chicken is amazing

You bastard. I work at McDonalds.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:19 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
CKY_ROX wrote:Popeyes chicken is amazing. There not that common, like there not at every corner like McDicks. You kinda gotta go outa your way, but its well worth it. They seem to locate in the (sorry if im offending anyone, its just sonehting tha tive noteced) poorer areas of toronto. The chicken is amazing

Don't know about Culver's or Popeyes...

Hey CC, how much free food are you allowed to give out to your buddies? Someone I know at McDonalds only gives me free fries and drinks - but I think I can get more out of him (because I'm a selfish bastard).
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby CC » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:28 pm

Canacuna wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:

Don't know about Culver's or Popeyes...

Hey CC, how much free food are you allowed to give out to your buddies? Someone I know at McDonalds only gives me free fries and drinks - but I think I can get more out of him (because I'm a selfish bastard).

I've only been working there for a couple of months, so they are keeping an eye on me. I work in the kitchen so I have less of an oppurtunity. We're actually not to take or give out any free food, so you sound like you are getting a pretty good deal.

I mostly just make a couple of sick burgers and go give them to my friends on their breaks, its a little risky though. Whenever I am working and I see one of my friends ordering something I usually toss an extra patty, some cheese, and some bacon onto w/e they order.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:30 pm

Hm... drats. I wanted free double-cheeseburgers and McNuggets... :,-(

Thanks CC. 'Spose I should be grateful.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Previous