vikings RUMORED to trade #7 AND #18 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

vikings RUMORED to trade #7 AND #18

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby treat24 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:30 am

ok... you both need to stop this...

KevinOC81--- you look like an idiot, cpepp is a good QB, get over the fact that the bears suck...

Kensat30--- stop arguing with this guy... he's got a chip on his shoulder and will continue to argue the moss is gone point...

truth -- cpepp is good, moss is good... moss inflated cpepps stats just as much as cpepp inflated moss' stats... now it's done... no need to reply, both players are good and still have bright futures...

blah blah blah...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby kevinoc81 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:45 am

treat24 wrote:KevinOC81--- you look like an idiot, cpepp is a good QB, get over the fact that the bears suck...

OK and the Vikings have done so much to be jealous of. Really, every team in the NFL should model themselves after the Vikings. Countless years of underachieving and choking!
kevinoc81
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:07 am

ooh, nice... cuz i was bragging about the vikings... oh wait i wan't... i said nothing about the vikings... yet you felt like attacking them... the vikes do suck... they choke every year, and can't win a superbowl to save their lives... you must be a genius...

what do you got... an IQ of say... 30? keep flippin' them burgers and ask someone to help you with better comebacks... i wasn't really trying to insult you... i think both of you have a stupid argument going that cannot be answered until we see moss and cpepp apart...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby kevinoc81 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:22 am

treat24 wrote:KevinOC81--- you look like an idiot, cpepp is a good QB, get over the fact that the bears suck...

You didn't mean to insult me? You tell me I look like an idiot. That's not insulting. Well let me apologize since you were only trying to be nice.

If I'm not mistaken, you brought up the teams by telling me to get over the fact that the Bears suck. What in the hell did that have to do with anything me and Kensat were talking about?

Since I am too stupid to keep up with a genius like you (I'm sure your IQ rivals that of Albert Einstein), next time I will just let you walk all over me, calling me and idiot and ripping the team I root for when it has absolutely nothing to do with the point at hand.
kevinoc81
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:36 pm

wow, i should read what i type before i post ... that does sound pretty harsh...

i apologize for that...

what i meant to say was that it looked like you were smashing cpepp because you didn't like the vikes (bears fan bias)... and since the bears haven't done well in the last year or two it was fueling your anger at the vikes (who are a VERY mediocre team)...

kensat was doing the same with a vikings fan bias saying that cpepp would be awesome even without moss... losing moss will hurt cpepps numbers... but cpepps size and dumpoff valves (TE/FB) will help keep him a good fantasy QB and help his deep passes open... that's why burleson had so many long plays (14 of 20+ yds and 4 of 40+ yds)

again man, i'm sorry about the idiot remark and the insults... don't know what i was thinkin' musta been pissed off about something when i wrote that... adios
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to Football Talk