Two Sleeper QBs I'm high on... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Two Sleeper QBs I'm high on...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby no1cowboysfan » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:03 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:Also remember that the AFL totally inflates stats, I mean the scores of the games are like 50-60, and 90 percent of the game is passing, actually it might be all passing, not sure. I don't think he's do very well, and he has to be after Orvolusky (sp) in teh draft at the earliest.

MTR, what his stats WERE is unimportant. The fact that he was the league MVP as a rookie and as the youngest person in the league says something.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:50 pm

The best thing that McPherson did was to play in the Arena league a bit and show off his talents. I've heard more run about him from that than at the collegiate level.

I love Walters and if the 49ers were to some how manage to trade out of the first couple of picks, would love to see him come to us. A nice talent to be sure that dropped with injury and a somewhat subpar year. He's not very mobile but I think he's Marino type elusive.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk