Return to Baltimore Ravens

Yo D!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yo D!

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:11 pm

Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:56 pm

Found out what Ray is wearing...

Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:06 am

hahah nice :-) i dont really dislike any of your guys, so i cant really clown you back. :-[
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby no1cowboysfan » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:42 am

deluxe_247 wrote:hahah nice :-) i dont really dislike any of your guys, so i cant really clown you back. :-[

even Porter? What kind of self-respecting Ravens fan are you? ;-)

And GP, that ballerina you have there is on YOUR dynasty team... :-b

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby RayVins » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:24 am

wow, you put ray lewis in a dress... thats very clever. and when i say clever i mean you're a tool...

if i am not mistaken you are a steeler fan, so lets recap:
-joey porter got shot in the a** running away from a fight this past offseason and everyone raved about how brave he was for recovering from his a** injury...
-we hurt both of your QBs last year
-we gave you your only loss last year, and it was an a**-beating
-your two starting RBs have a combined weight of 600lbs, most of it in their neck rolls and cankles...
-we took your starting OG this offseason...
-in 2002 you guys targeted ed reed but we picked him ahead of you. the next year you took polamalu. who did that work out better for?
-when is the last time the steelers won a SB? i'll tell you when...1980.
-your so called saviour at QB roethlisberger was so overhyped last year until he crashed and burned against NE. your pass attack was 28th in the league.
-the AFC conference game: little ben was picked three times. you let deion branch catch over 115 yds on you. roethlisberger had the best yds/carry of any PIT player and was the second leading rusher, pathetic...
-there is one word, five letters to describe the steeler's playoff experience since the 70's...CHOKE.
-this is the only way you can bring down jamal lewis
-in pittsburgh, this brother and sister will one day marry and carry on the inbred family line that is pittsburgh fans...
-you think about this man in your dirty fantasies...
-the steelers greatest accomplishment of late and what they do in their spare time...
http://www.geocities.com/caravensfan/brownsgonnagetfdagain.wmv

the ravens have always had one better on you and it sounds like you are just a tiny bit bitter, just a bit.

so next time you post something juvenile like ray lewis in a dress realize you're lame and so are your posts...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby no1cowboysfan » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:32 am

don't worry, he's just joking..

maybe... ;-7 :-D

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:57 am

RayVins wrote:so next time you post something juvenile like ray lewis in a dress realize you're lame and so are your posts...

I didn't make that picture but it is funny and I don't care what teams my fantasy guys play for as long as they perform well.

If you don't like my posts then don't reply to them, I got a reaction out of you which is what I set out to do, mission accomplished.

Talk about lame?Your weakass attempt at smack is lame.Dirty fantasies about a man?C'mon, I'm not homosexual so I don't know what that's all about, maybe you have some issues that you need to iron out...idiot.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:41 am

no1cowboysfan wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:hahah nice :-) i dont really dislike any of your guys, so i cant really clown you back. :-[

even Porter? What kind of self-respecting Ravens fan are you? ;-)

yeah i guess he did cheap shot heap last year...i guess i dont really carry grudges like some people do. its just a game.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:13 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:yeah i guess he did cheap shot heap last year...i guess i dont really carry grudges like some people do. its just a game.

Oh come on, Heap was already injured and shouldn't have lined up if he couldn't take a hit, all Joey did was push him down, he did his job, simple as that.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:18 pm

If anything was a cheap shot, it was the one Suggs put on Ben.

He was fined by the NFL while Porter was not...there's your answer right there. Case closed.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Baltimore Ravens