Yo D! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Yo D!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:22 pm

by your various posts around the forum i can tell you are in a fighting mood , im not fighting back. there is no beef here.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RayVins » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:37 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:
RayVins wrote:so next time you post something juvenile like ray lewis in a dress realize you're lame and so are your posts...

I didn't make that picture but it is funny and I don't care what teams my fantasy guys play for as long as they perform well.

If you don't like my posts then don't reply to them, I got a reaction out of you which is what I set out to do, mission accomplished.

Talk about lame?Your weakass attempt at smack is lame.Dirty fantasies about a man?C'mon, I'm not homosexual so I don't know what that's all about, maybe you have some issues that you need to iron out...idiot.

thats a nice way to try and cover up your closet love for a ravens by saying "I don't care what teams my fantasy guys play for as long as they perform well", because im sure thats all it is...

"I got a reaction out of you which is what I set out to do, mission accomplished", is that why the only forum you post in with any regularity is a ravens forum? to start stuff with us? deluxe just takes it and you keep giving it out like you're funny. i guess that makes you cool...

my attepmt at smack is lame? you posted the best LB in football in a dress, doesnt get much lamer than that...

"Dirty fantasies about a man?C'mon, I'm not homosexual so I don't know what that's all about", good job sherlock. do you think its possible i was, and i know this is far out there, but just maybe i was... implying something? moron...

Guttpuppy wrote:Oh come on, Heap was already injured and shouldn't have lined up if he couldn't take a hit, all Joey did was push him down, he did his job, simple as that.

typical steeler response. i dont think you remember the play well, or at least chose to forget it. heap had a fractured leg and had the guts to get back up to the line while boller spiked the ball. to everyone on the field it was apparent that boller was going to spike the ball and no one pushed but joey porter. HE PUSHED DOWN A GUY WITH A BROKEN LEG... i dont know about you but that is just a prime example of class in the NFL. (that was sarcasm in case you missed it, as you often have...)

Guttpuppy wrote:If anything was a cheap shot, it was the one Suggs put on Ben.

He was fined by the NFL while Porter was not...there's your answer right there. Case closed.

nice way to change the subject, however there were some differences.
-suggs put a hit on a man during a live play when he was chasing him down, while porter put a hit on a clearly injured man on a spike ball...
-you call roethlisberger by his first name? that closeness you gus have is so cute... now you know why i made the cowher joke... get it now?
-we are talking about the same 'class act' joey porter who was SHOT IN THE A** running away from a fight... dont ever forget that.

next youre gonna tell me that the hit we put on maddox was cheap because he got hurt...

so now, youre job is officially done...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby no1cowboysfan » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:45 pm

Can we cut all the mularkey here? Silencio! Ungawa! (see: Chappelle show for reference)

Crimeny... I don't talk THIS much crap in the Washington forums...

One thing we can establish: you hate eachother's teams. Excellent. But don't make this a personal vendetta... either of you.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby RayVins » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:50 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:Can we cut all the mularkey here? Silencio! Ungawa! (see: Chappelle show for reference)

Crimeny... I don't talk THIS much crap in the Washington forums...

One thing we can establish: you hate eachother's teams. Excellent. But don't make this a personal vendetta... either of you.

im not the one coming into another teams forum and starting sh*t, so dont talk to me about it...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:33 pm

This fight has to stop before it gets ugly!
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:43 pm

LOL Ray, your funny.

Wah, wah, he's coming into our forum talkin' junk. :-o

Better get used to it Sluggo.

That whole Heap thing is like I said before, pretty cut and dry if you ask me, according to actions taken by the NFL...end of story.

Porter running away from gunshots sounds like a good plan to me, I guess you would run toward someone firing a gun at you, yeah, you're brilliant...and my work here is never done.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby RayVins » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:16 am

Guttpuppy wrote:LOL Ray, your funny.

Wah, wah, he's coming into our forum talkin' junk. :-o

Better get used to it Sluggo.

That whole Heap thing is like I said before, pretty cut and dry if you ask me, according to actions taken by the NFL...end of story.

Porter running away from gunshots sounds like a good plan to me, I guess you would run toward someone firing a gun at you, yeah, you're brilliant...and my work here is never done.

i dont really care if you come here and talk whatever kind if sh*t you want, but dont expect the ravens fans here (those with self respect anyways) to just take it up the butt with a smile...

you called me sluggo, cool i guess...

great, the nfl didnt fine porter for being an a**hole. that just further proves why i hate tagliabue.

the fact that joey porter got himself involved in a situation like that and hangs with those types of people is a reflection on the type of person he is... and its sad i am having to tell you this as i am a ravens fan.

fine your job is never done. i still think you are real cool for being the main poster in a ravens forum... (that was sarcasm by the way, you do have a tendency to miss that)
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:55 am

RayVins wrote:i dont really care if you come here and talk whatever kind if sh*t you want, but dont expect the ravens fans here (those with self respect anyways) to just take it up the butt with a smile...

dude, if you have something to say about me, come out with it. i have reasons for not backtalking mods, if you want to call me someone with no self-respect, then we have beef. i might not fight back with him, but i have no problem throwing down with you. he has never attacked me as a person, unlike what you just did. boo-hoo, he insulted a team im a fan of. life goes on...half the time he does it jokingly because he knows it pisses you off. im not condoning any slander, or starting fights in any threads in these forums, but i will defend myself if someone judges me and knows nothing about me. you know that you are no better than GP with your insults. theres this thing in life thats called "choosing your battles"...why you want to attack me because i take a different political approach (and it is political) is beyond me. congrats....not too many ravens fans in these boards and now one less fan of yours :-t

no1cowboysfan wrote:even Porter? What kind of self-respecting Ravens fan are you?

no1cowboysfan, i took what you said earlier as a joke, and i thought we were cool. if it wasnt a joke, feel free to post it now.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RayVins » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:12 am

deluxe_247 wrote:
RayVins wrote:i dont really care if you come here and talk whatever kind if sh*t you want, but dont expect the ravens fans here (those with self respect anyways) to just take it up the butt with a smile...

dude, if you have something to say about me, come out with it. i have reasons for not backtalking mods, if you want to call me someone with no self-respect, then we have beef. i might not fight back with him, but i have no problem throwing down with you. he has never attacked me as a person, unlike what you just did. boo-hoo, he insulted a team im a fan of. life goes on...half the time he does it jokingly because he knows it pisses you off. im not condoning any slander, or starting fights in any threads in these forums, but i will defend myself if someone judges me and knows nothing about me. you know that you are no better than GP with your insults. theres this thing in life thats called "choosing your battles"...why you want to attack me because i take a different political approach (and it is political) is beyond me. congrats....not too many ravens fans in these boards and now one less fan of yours :-t

no1cowboysfan wrote:even Porter? What kind of self-respecting Ravens fan are you?

no1cowboysfan, i took what you said earlier as a joke, and i thought we were cool. if it wasnt a joke, feel free to post it now.

where are you from by the way? and how long have you liked the ravens?

because any true ravens fan there from the beginning would never take any smack talking from a steeler fan...

thats why i said that, is because there is no team i hate more, there is no organization in this league with less class than the steelers ane you can see this throught their fans...

so get all worked up over something i said, what the f*ck do i know? i just dont enjoy taking any guff from pittsburgh people. sorry is i offended you...
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:36 am

im from salem, oregon....if me not carrying a super grudge against the steelers makes me less of a ravens fan, so be it. if you have so much problem with them...fine...keep it between you and them...no need to slam me just because i dont feel the same way you do.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Baltimore Ravens