Yo D! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Yo D!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mtryanks12 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:53 am

RayVins-

You have to calm down. Apparently I'm a Ravens fan without self respect according to you. GP was joking for goodness sakes. He wasn't trying to hurt anyones feelings and make anyone mad by posting the Ray Lewis tu-tu picture. I actually found it funny, and as much of a Ravnes fan as I am, you REALLY need to back off. GP is just talking smack to us Ravens fans off and have a bit of fun, so don't get overworked by it.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

And don't diss Deluxe being from Oregon and liking the Ravens. I wouldn't be talking, beacuse you're in San Diego.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:06 am

Coming into a team forum and talking trash got Rico the Retard banned from the baseball cafe. You now do the same thing, but you know there will be no repercussions because you are a mod. You should act more like one. Mods don't start fights, they resolve them.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby mtryanks12 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:37 am

Oh yeah, since Sweetness mentioned it, GP is a mod and he CAN ban you if you keep talking trash. So I recommend backing down.

mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:35 pm

You guys are taking this way too seriously, it's a picture for god's sake, used in perfect context as this thread is originally about a game being played on Halloween. I'll admit that the "bitch" comment in another thread was uncalled for, but I put it out there so there's nothing I can do about it now.

Not sure how Rico came into this but I'm pretty sure he got banned for breaking rules, not necessarily just talking junk... funny how I'm getting advice on how to mod from a user carrying a warning.

C'mon down to the Steelers forum and fling trash around if you want, I don't care, it's all a part of the game.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:42 pm

lets just all squash this....i have no problems with any of you guys...and dont want there to be animosity between us. i think everything was just exaggerated here.

now lets all go celebrate for landing the ideal pick for the ravens....clayton ;-D ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Baltimore Ravens