Skins acquire Broncos 1st round pick - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Skins acquire Broncos 1st round pick

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby cooleyhigh » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:16 am

monkey69 wrote:As a Cowboys fan, I gotta love the Redskins' inability to draft and reliance on expensive free agents.
They only got 3 draft picks in 2003 and 4 draft picks in 2004.
This year they only have 5 draft picks. And cooleyhigh is right, the Redskins traded away their 2005 2nd rounder to NO last year for his namesake, TE Chris Cooley.
Redskin fans had better hope they get a franchise player here as they have depleted their 2006 draft picks already (note the trend).

Chris Cooley is the man!!! I actually drafted him in the last round of my dynasty after watching him dominate and bowl people over in the final preseason game. :-B He was a fun mascot anyway.

Skins can make all the trades they want they are still going to get owned by the Boys B-)
cooleyhigh
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby monkey69 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:46 pm

cooleyhigh wrote:
monkey69 wrote:As a Cowboys fan, I gotta love the Redskins' inability to draft and reliance on expensive free agents.
They only got 3 draft picks in 2003 and 4 draft picks in 2004.
This year they only have 5 draft picks. And cooleyhigh is right, the Redskins traded away their 2005 2nd rounder to NO last year for his namesake, TE Chris Cooley.
Redskin fans had better hope they get a franchise player here as they have depleted their 2006 draft picks already (note the trend).

Chris Cooley is the man!!! I actually drafted him in the last round of my dynasty after watching him dominate and bowl people over in the final preseason game. :-B He was a fun mascot anyway.

Skins can make all the trades they want they are still going to get owned by the Boys B-)

And that is the beauty of it - does matter how the rest of the season goes (well doesn't matter as much) - as long as we get to rub the Hogs' noses in the dirt twice a season
16-teams - 1pt per 10yds rush/receive, 1 pt per 25 yds pass,No PPR
QB(1): Orton,Leftwich,Leinart
RB(2): Jones-Drew, Grant, Cadillac, L Washington, J Davis, Bernard Scott
WR(2): R. White, V. Jackson
TE(1): D. Clark, J. Finley
K(1): Gould
Def(1): BALT,GNB
monkey69
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Previous