Raiders Continue to Shop CB Woodson... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Raiders Continue to Shop CB Woodson...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Raiders Continue to Shop CB Woodson...

Postby RayVins » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:38 pm

Raiders | Continue to Shop Woodson
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:38:57 -0700

ESPN's Len Pasquarelli reports the Oakland Raiders continue to shop CB Charles Woodson but haven't found any takers.

so even though they now have only woodson and an inexperienced 3rd year CB starting they want to trade woodson.

looks like al davis and the raiders are well on their way to destroying all the progress they made this offseason...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby UNDEFEATED » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:54 pm

Al Davis is known for making "GOOD" draft picks. Maybe recent drafts his spider sense has slowed a bit. So getting draft picks is a good thing for the Raiders. Younger Cheaper players. Notice that i did not say talent.

Charles Woodson is like Tiger Woods and Ken Griffey Jr. They are just born with it. You can't coach some of the things they are naturally capable of doing.

Raiders Front Office is very capable of drafting players.Please do not confuse this with free agent signings. Cuz he is terrible at that. **besides this seasons offensive signings**

Either way if they suck on D and have a terrible season. At least they will be selling tickets. So they lose on the field and make $$ in the box office. A la LA Clippers. One of the highest "profiting" teams in the NBA.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby RayVins » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:56 pm

UNDEFEATED wrote:Al Davis is known for making "GOOD" draft picks. Maybe recent drafts his spider sense has slowed a bit. So getting draft picks is a good thing for the Raiders. Younger Cheaper players. Notice that i did not say talent.

Charles Woodson is like Tiger Woods and Ken Griffey Jr. They are just born with it. You can't coach some of the things they are naturally capable of doing.

Raiders Front Office is very capable of drafting players.Please do not confuse this with free agent signings. Cuz he is terrible at that. **besides this seasons offensive signings**

Either way if they suck on D and have a terrible season. At least they will be selling tickets. So they lose on the field and make $$ in the box office. A la LA Clippers. One of the highest "profiting" teams in the NBA.

i cant believe you just compared charles woodson to tiger woods. they are nothing alike...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby UNDEFEATED » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:58 pm

Don't take my comparison out of context.

They are both NATURALLY TALENTED.

They were both BORN WITH IT.

C'mon.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby RayVins » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:00 pm

UNDEFEATED wrote:Don't take my comparison out of context.

C'mon.

out of context or not... while buchanon may be naturally fast, you can not copmare this #2 CB who played for oakland to the best golfer ever...
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Raiders Continue to Shop CB Woodson...

Postby steelyeri » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:11 pm

RayVins wrote:
Raiders | Continue to Shop Woodson
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:38:57 -0700

ESPN's Len Pasquarelli reports the Oakland Raiders continue to shop CB Charles Woodson but haven't found any takers.

so even though they now have only woodson and an inexperienced 3rd year CB starting they want to trade woodson.

looks like al davis and the raiders are well on their way to destroying all the progress they made this offseason...

Imagine what Al could do with those $10.5 Mil in cap space

"Well, I currently live near Seattle and up here everyone seems to completely understand if we [root] for teams other than the Seahawks." - GUS
steelyeri
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Evolution » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:30 pm

RayVins wrote:

C'mon.

out of context or not... while buchanon may be naturally fast, you can not copmare this #2 CB who played for oakland to the best golfer ever...

He compared Woodson, not Buchanon.

In any case, both have won things, and if you take the comparison in context, it's true to a degree.
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby RayVins » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:02 am

Evolution wrote:
RayVins wrote:

C'mon.

He compared Woodson, not Buchanon.

In any case, both have won things, and if you take the comparison in context, it's true to a degree.

whether he was comparing charles woodson or pat buchanon to tiger woods, it makes no difference...

both are cocky, middle-of-the-road CBs who have had no great accomplishments or the drive that tiger woods has to win. and i dont even like golf...
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby my62ragtop » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:22 am

I think he was referring to their natural born talent and that is all?
my62ragtop
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby UNDEFEATED » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:24 am

Now you are absolutly taking it out of context.

Rayvins, my point is simple...natural talent.

Not that Charles Woodson is the GREATEST GOLFER EVER. I am not dumb enough to make a statement like that.

Cmon keep the focus on the topic.

Instead of trying to single out my so-called defeciencies in my comparisons.

Its your topic you should know.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Next

Return to Football Talk