Return to Football Talk

CB Dyson to Seattle...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:04 pm

Evolution wrote:
RayVins wrote:
Seahawks | Dyson and Herndon Likely to Compete for Starting Job
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:45:24 -0700

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports Seattle Seahawks CB Andre Dyson would presumably compete with CB Kelly Herndon, who was also added during the offseason, for a starting job at cornerback.

answered my own question...

so whoever doesnt win the training camp battle sure us gonna get paid alot to sit...

Yeah, there's going to be an expensive nickel back right now.

Expensive? Herndon and Dyson are cheaper than hookers with cold sores. Gary Baxter went for an 8 digit signing bonus this offseason.... O:-)
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RayVins » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:06 pm

Kensat30 wrote:
Evolution wrote:
RayVins wrote:
Seahawks | Dyson and Herndon Likely to Compete for Starting Job
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:45:24 -0700

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports Seattle Seahawks CB Andre Dyson would presumably compete with CB Kelly Herndon, who was also added during the offseason, for a starting job at cornerback.

answered my own question...

so whoever doesnt win the training camp battle sure us gonna get paid alot to sit...

Yeah, there's going to be an expensive nickel back right now.

Expensive? Herndon and Dyson are cheaper than hookers with cold sores. Gary Baxter went for an 8 digit signing bonus this offseason.... O:-)

wait... hookers with cold sores are cheaper?!?

and there i was paying extra for that herpes...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby no1cowboysfan » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:38 am

Well, I think both STL and SEA have made strides to be the definitive #1 team in the NFCW, but I still have them at even footing... maybe a slight STL lean. It will be exciting to watch next year though.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Evolution » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:12 am

Kensat30 wrote:Expensive? Herndon and Dyson are cheaper than hookers with cold sores. Gary Baxter went for an 8 digit signing bonus this offseason.... O:-)

Either way you look at it, there will be a guy with a 3 mil (average over their contracts, Dyson is slightly higher) figure at nickel back. I dont think that's exactly cheap, but it's not exactly expensive either, I guess...
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby RayVins » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:13 am

Evolution wrote:
Kensat30 wrote:Expensive? Herndon and Dyson are cheaper than hookers with cold sores. Gary Baxter went for an 8 digit signing bonus this offseason.... O:-)

Either way you look at it, there will be a guy with a 3 mil (average over their contracts, Dyson is slightly higher) figure at nickel back. I dont think that's exactly cheap, but it's not exactly expensive either, I guess...

well SEA needs all the help they can get if they plan on making the playoffs next year and making a splash...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk