Finger Found in Wendy's Chili, **Update 2**... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Finger Found in Wendy's Chili, **Update 2**...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:50 pm

Sucks to be her. I don't feel one bit sorry for her, especially after hearing her complain about how poorly the media was treating her after things started looking suspect a couple of weeks ago. Serves her right if she truly is guilty of a crime, but it certainly doesn't look good for her.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:54 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:
DUKE wrote:I rarely eat fast food ever, but if I was in a big hurry and had to get it, I would usually get Wendy's chili, because it was less greasy and fatty than the burgers, fries, etc. I have to admit though, after hearing that story, I hadn't been back, and wouldn't have dared, just from the thought of it....I still don't know if I could get it without thinking of this story, even though it's looking as if it was a scam. :-D Glad she's arrested too.

Actually, according to the one nurse my dad talked to when he was in the hospital, Wendy's food is probably some of the least greasy fast food there is. Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers...yummy and only $1!!! ;-D

They have to be without tomatoes, though...the goopy juice ruins the taste. :-P

Ugh, tomatoes ruin anything they are put on.
Sliced tomatoes that is, pizza and pasta sauce are all good in my books.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby IRON CHEF » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:01 pm

I hope she gets what she deserves. Manipulating the legal system is terrible, and creating this pathetic lie will hurt the reputation of Wendys despite its falseness. Not to mention the fact that she acquired the finger from a dead relative. :-t '

And oh yeah, tomatoes are fine. ;-D

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby RayVins » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:18 pm

Superman in Training wrote:I still don't think this one is over... when they find out where she got that finger she is really going to get it..

What a pathetic person! I already raged on my other post about how much this discusses me, so I will keep this one pretty short..

I hope she gets the most severe punishment allowable
:-P

might have to add grave rpbbery to her list of law breaking...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:29 pm

Wow what a freak. Its sad how the American legal system allows people to nearly get away with this kind of thing. Arent there people who make a living just suing big companies? Not that its much better up here in Canada :-b
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:41 pm

Imagine if it was found out that she killed someone for the finger?!?!?! :-o

My daughter was soooo embarrassed yesterday...

We went to Wendy's and I asked, "Do you have any finger food?"

LMAO!!!
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri May 13, 2005 5:47 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:Imagine if it was found out that she killed someone for the finger?!?!?! :-o

Well, she didn't kill someone for the finger, but it's still pretty disgusting nonetheless...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/wendy_s_finger

Apparently the finger belonged to a man who is an associate of the finger lady's husband. Yecccch! :-o
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Fri May 13, 2005 9:57 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:Imagine if it was found out that she killed someone for the finger?!?!?! :-o

Well, she didn't kill someone for the finger, but it's still pretty disgusting nonetheless...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/wendy_s_finger

Apparently the finger belonged to a man who is an associate of the finger lady's husband. Yecccch! :-o

Seems like they were finally able to "put the finger" on the guilty party. :-b
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk