NFL Mock Contest Results... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

NFL Mock Contest Results...

Moderator: Football Moderators

NFL Mock Contest Results...

Postby no1cowboysfan » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:27 am

Correct players in Top 15:

Ummm... oddly enough, all of us had 13 correct. The most common dropees we were wrong about were Aaron Rodgers and Alex Barron.

Correct players at correct position:

daullaz: 4
GMoney: 4
PackerAttack84: 4

evolution: 3
joshyboy72: 2
Kevinoc81: 1
No1Cowboysfan: 0 (that hurts...)

Congrats to our three winners... Daullaz, GMoney and PA. 4 picks doesn't seem like much, but what a crazy draft...

Thumbs down to... me. 0 picks? Ouch...

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Ouch

Postby thatohiosportsfan » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:27 am

:-t

Just looked at that mock draft of yours...
...that was painful...I'm glad I didn't see that before the draft...I would have been horribly mislead...
thatohiosportsfan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: Ouch

Postby Evolution » Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:32 pm

thatohiosportsfan wrote::-t

...that was painful...I'm glad I didn't see that before the draft...I would have been horribly mislead...

Thank you for ripping on people after the fact. If you can show me a mock made before the draft that had Rodgers dipping to 24, DJ lasting till 15, Williamson going to MIN, Williams going to the Lions, and not to mention a few trades which had slot switches in them, I'll retract this statment:

Poor attitude. Leave the bashing at home. You have no room to bash considering you barely got here, much less even participated in this whole thing.
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:09 pm

Evolution wrote:Thank you for ripping on people after the fact. If you can show me a mock made before the draft that had Rodgers dipping to 24, DJ lasting till 15, Williamson going to MIN, Williams going to the Lions, and not to mention a few trades which had slot switches in them, I'll retract this statment:

Actually....my mock had all of this happening, I'm an absolute genious, ESPN should fire Mel Kipper and hire me :-b

honestly Evo is right, what is the point of bashing someone like that, lets see your mock prior to the draft, no one could have predicted all that had happened. (But come on No1, how did you not have Ronnie Brown to the phins :-D )
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 8)

Postby daullaz » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:14 am

YES! I RULE!!!!

Someone fire that Kiper guy. I'm here and ready to do the job!
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby thatohiosportsfan » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:25 pm

.....kiper

edited by MB
thatohiosportsfan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: NFL Mock Contest Results...

Postby PackerAttack84 » Sun May 08, 2005 9:35 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:Correct players in Top 15:

Ummm... oddly enough, all of us had 13 correct. The most common dropees we were wrong about were Aaron Rodgers and Alex Barron.

Correct players at correct position:

daullaz: 4
GMoney: 4
PackerAttack84: 4

evolution: 3
joshyboy72: 2
Kevinoc81: 1
No1Cowboysfan: 0 (that hurts...)

Congrats to our three winners... Daullaz, GMoney and PA. 4 picks doesn't seem like much, but what a crazy draft...

Thumbs down to... me. 0 picks? Ouch...

Shouldn't joshyboy72 have 3?
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sun May 08, 2005 10:28 pm

Evolution wrote:Thank you for ripping on people after the fact. If you can show me a mock made before the draft that had Rodgers dipping to 24, DJ lasting till 15, Williamson going to MIN, Williams going to the Lions, and not to mention a few trades which had slot switches in them, I'll retract this statment:

Poor attitude. Leave the bashing at home. You have no room to bash considering you barely got here, much less even participated in this whole thing.

Wow, Ev is fired up! I agree though...I certainly didn't expect a lot of those things happening. Even things like the Cowboys taking Ware. I didn't see that one coming.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby loosechange75 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:17 am

Evolution wrote:

Thank you for ripping on people after the fact. If you can show me a mock made before the draft that had Rodgers dipping to 24, DJ lasting till 15, Williamson going to MIN, Williams going to the Lions, and not to mention a few trades which had slot switches in them, I'll retract this statment:

agreed
loosechange75
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby A2theIzzo » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:47 am

loosechange75 wrote:
Evolution wrote:

agreed

Stop agreeing
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting