Bradley - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Chicago Bears

Bradley

Moderator: Football Moderators

Bradley

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:13 am

Anyone know anything about Bradley?I'm guessing our 2nd round pick was a high one,so he must be pretty good,but I don't watch much college so I know nothing at all.Will he start over Wade/Gage?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Goatwhacker » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:45 pm

I was listening to WSCR during the draft and they were kind of puzzled by the pick, and didn't feel Bradley was at this point better tha Gage/Wade/Berrian. To me he looks like a project type pick who could turn out great or bomb. He's a former QB. To me this is analogous to the Vikes Williamson pick, ie a speed guy to compliment the posession receiver (Muhammed). Here's a synopsis:

Strengths: A threat to score everytime he touches the ball...Explosive...Good size...Very good speed...Emerged as a major big play threat in his final season with the Sooners.

Weaknesses: Pretty much a one year wonder after transferring from Arkansas-Pine Bluff...Had the luxury of playing with Mark Clayton, who received the majority of attention from defenses.

Notes: Came through with a monster senior campaign and really improved his pro stock...A bit of a sleeper who could see his stock rise with good workouts.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Postby kevinoc81 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:52 am

I too think he was a bit of a reach who the Bears were obviously high on. They knew he wouldn't last til the fourth and they didn't have a third so it was then or never. I don't know much about him either since all the talk about second round WRs was about Williamson/Fred Gibson/Jerome Mathis and I never heard even a mention of this guy. If it's any consolation though, Kiper loved the pick.
kevinoc81
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Chicago Bears