Madden Rookie Previews. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Madden Rookie Previews.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby no1cowboysfan » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:44 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Ganging up on a 12 year old, real macho. He has a right to be here and give his input just like everyone else.

Right you are, GP. By the same token that MTR has the right to express himself in any way he deems necessary (as long as appropriate), RayVins has the same privilages. As do I, as do you. Freedom of expression is a two way street.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RayVins » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:55 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
Guttpuppy wrote:Ganging up on a 12 year old, real macho. He has a right to be here and give his input just like everyone else.

Right you are, GP. By the same token that MTR has the right to express himself in any way he deems necessary (as long as appropriate), RayVins has the same privilages. As do I, as do you. Freedom of expression is a two way street.

yeah GP, those double standards suck dont they?

12 year old or not, which you brought up, he doesnt put in any input. he just repeats what other people say and agrees with people like you...

then when someone disagrees with his post he goes and put somethings stupid in his sig... but you and i both know i wrote that out of love for you...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Guttpuppy » Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:20 pm

Whatever guys, I didn't say you has no right to speak, just thought it was rude to call him names. Seriously, you are arguing with and verbally abusing a 12-13 yo kid. If this makes you feel more like men or superior in some way then you've got some major character flaws.

Ray, you don't like me or my posts, well I could care less. You're not the first and you probably won't be the last. But keep spreading the hate around here and we've got problems.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:00 pm

thank you GP. I find what you guys say to be very mean. We'v enever started fights in these boards between us, and I did nothing to provoke your argument. And I'm 13 BTW.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby RayVins » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:05 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:thank you GP. I find what you guys say to be very mean. We'v enever started fights in these boards between us, and I did nothing to provoke your argument. And I'm 13 BTW.

GP, i think he wants to hold your hand now...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby ljthockey » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:15 pm

Both of you guys are lame argueing on a message board. Rayvins seems to always point out MTR annoying posts or whatever he thinks they are. Are his posts that hard to ignore for you or do you always have to point it out and make him feel bad. MTR is no exception argueing back then taking a quote that Rayvins did say but then turning it around and saying desrcibing himself. Come on were not in third grade here.

Anyways back to the topic.

Aww that looks nice tackling LT.

[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby no1cowboysfan » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:32 pm

GP, its not as if RayVins, I, or anyone else who are irked by the majority of MTRs posts just woke up one day and started bashing him mercillesly. I admit, mtr's posts were increasing in quality after he came back from Easter. Lately though, I've noticed a slippage in said quality. I gave him non-offensive, but rather helpful reminders about this from time time to time, apparently met with little interst. Fine. Maybe its not my place to decide on what is quality and what is not... but its still spamming, and its still annoying. Yes, I could simply skip over annoying posts, but what sort of precident does that set for this forum?

Mtr, you met objective criticism with slander and childish name-calling. If you want to keep posting the way you do, so be it, I can't, wouldn't, and have no intention of stopping you. But if you truly want to lose your rep as a sophomoric spammer, here are some suggestions:

*can the jokes, they aren't working.
*when you reply on a topic, try to offer some new insight, or add something to the conversation.
*if you are unsure about what is being posted in an argument as far as information or context, don't just spit back whatever everyone else is saying. That is seriously the most annoying thing.

Now I'm not saying this stuff to be a jackass, I'm saying it objectively. You can choose to listen, or go about as normal. I could care less about starting a bitchfest with you or GP about it.

And I sincerely apoligize for the further hijacking of this thread. If either GP, MTR, or anyone else has an opinion for some reason or another, they can PM me. Same applies with anything else said about the aforementioned topic.

Regarding the screenshots, I never did hear what system they're from... they look too smooth to be PS2. PS3, maybe? Or Xbox 2?

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Manja » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:20 pm

Regarding the screenshots, I never did hear what system they're from... they look too smooth to be PS2. PS3, maybe? Or Xbox 2?

Something tells me they're from the original Xbox. If they are from the next generation consoles, they need some more work, even though they look very damn good.
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Canacuna » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:25 am

Don't all of the screenshots from a games' production look a helluva lot better than how they really turn out? Maybe it's just me, but I've thought that about games since the 'ol PSX/N64/Saturn days...

...anyway, cool shots! ;-D
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Previous

Return to Video Games