William Green? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

William Green?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Clevelander » Wed Aug 20, 2003 6:34 am

culboarder, i have to say your loss...im telling you he WILL be a top 10 back if he stays healthy. he racked up nealry 1000 yards while missing 4-5 weeks. if cleveland withholds their line and i hate to say it..stick to holcomb, he will produce big.

i hate cleveland fairweather fans especially this QB mess. THEY BOTH WEAR THE SAME UNIFORM...i prefer having 2 good QBs, thats not a problem...its getting a lead and holding it for a win. figure that out and we will be a top tier team again.
Clevelander
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

culboarder, ur logic is faulty

Postby sikoskul » Wed Aug 20, 2003 6:33 pm

Sure he might have ended up with only 3.5 a carry, but that is taking into account the whole season. He did have a great second half and is having a good preseason as well, so don't quote stats just yet. Ultimately, whether or not you pick him up is your decision, but don't call someone an idiot because he believes something, thats called intolerance. Flame on.
sikoskul
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

I agree with Clevelander

Postby LTFalcon » Wed Aug 20, 2003 6:52 pm

I'm not exactly a Browns fan, But I see big things in store for Green this year. His lack of activity early on hurt him last year, it took him a while to get acclimated to the NFL, but he started turning it on once he got a bit of confidence. Plus, his play during the preseason is making me wipe up my own drool.

I have the first pick of the draft in a 10 team league. I am praying that he falls to me with the last pick of the 2nd round, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. RB's are essential in our league because we start 3 per team.
LTFalcon
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby VHawk15 » Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:15 pm

Yeah, he makes an excellent #2 RB.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Ski » Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:39 pm

It seems to me like the browns have a pretty tough schedule. I was thinking about taking him in the second but now am reconsidering since I checked that out
You're all playing for second boys!!
Ski
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:17 pm

at worst he will be a top 15 ish back with the possibilities of cracking the top 10.
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby culboarder » Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:18 am

at worst he will pull an anthony thomas and suck dong this year which is what will probably happen.
culboarder
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk