HA, the Macho Man is insane... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

HA, the Macho Man is insane...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Lushcrush » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:06 am

zombiez wrote:Rick Rude is dead?

The Ravishing One left us a few years ago. That was one cocky &$@*^#-($%#@&. :,-(
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:13 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:That's a riot, Macho Man as a rock star. At least Macho Man is still alive. Seems that most of his 80's WWF co-horts are dead (Elizabeth, Adrian Adonis, Junkyard Dog, Rick Rude) or bigger train wrecks (Jake Roberts, Lex Luger). Gotta give him credit where credit's due, he's still one of the greatest wrestling superstars ever and easily the best WWF Intercontinental Champion of all-time. ;-D

I knew about Rick Rude,but I never heard that Luger passed away.When and how did that happen?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:46 am

Lushcrush wrote:
zombiez wrote:Rick Rude is dead?

The Ravishing One left us a few years ago. That was one cocky &$@*^#-($%#@&. :,-(

Lush you seem to be up on the past stars. Can you tell me whatever happened to Tony Atlas? Also the Rougeau brothers. They were great then they split up, one became the Mountie and then they both disappeared.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Lushcrush » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:13 am

Tony Atlas is still bumming around old folks matches living off that bench press record.
I'm afraid the Rogeau Bros have taken up residence in "parts unknown" ... don't hear much about them. :-?
Mook, ever hear anything about Jos LeDuc? He was a tough guy ;-D
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:21 am

Sixxgunn wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:That's a riot, Macho Man as a rock star. At least Macho Man is still alive. Seems that most of his 80's WWF co-horts are dead (Elizabeth, Adrian Adonis, Junkyard Dog, Rick Rude) or bigger train wrecks (Jake Roberts, Lex Luger). Gotta give him credit where credit's due, he's still one of the greatest wrestling superstars ever and easily the best WWF Intercontinental Champion of all-time. ;-D

I knew about Rick Rude,but I never heard that Luger passed away.When and how did that happen?

I didn't (or don't) think Luger was (is) dead...didn't they just find a bunch of roids at his house or something, plus he was charge for beating his wife or something? :-?
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:56 am

Miss Elizabeth was hangin' out at Lex Luger's house when she OD'd and died. Luger is still around and was recently arrested for something (probably drug-related).
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:13 am

Lushcrush wrote:Tony Atlas is still bumming around old folks matches living off that bench press record.
I'm afraid the Rogeau Bros have taken up residence in "parts unknown" ... don't hear much about them. :-?
Mook, ever hear anything about Jos LeDuc? He was a tough guy ;-D

I have no idea about him. So many of the wrestlers to come out of Stu Hart's dungeon came to bad ends though (except for Benoit and Martel) I wouldn't be surprised if it was something tragic.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:00 am

Canacuna wrote:Miss Elizabeth was hangin' out at Lex Luger's house when she OD'd and died. Luger is still around and was recently arrested for something (probably drug-related).

wow thats crazy...i had no idea she died also..or the junkyard dog :-/
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DUKE » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:34 am

This is very old school, but does anyone remember the Rock N' Roll Express? They used to be my favorite wrestlers when I was young. Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson. I don't think they ever wrestled for the WWF. Back then, they wrestled for the NWA. Anyone know what happened to them? Lush? :-b
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby Canacuna » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:58 am

Never seen the Rock N' Roll Express, but Obsessed With Wrestling is an awesome source to look things up. Turns out they're still wrasslin'! ;-D
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk