HA, the Macho Man is insane... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

HA, the Macho Man is insane...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon May 02, 2005 9:24 am

VIPER wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:
Mookie4ever_ffc wrote:
Canacuna wrote:Whoops! Wrong "Bam Bam"!

I know who it is... but I can't think of his name... or his team's name... ergh. I know that he died a few years ago...

I don't know who they were fighting but the main guys were the Fabulous Freebirds. ;-D

What were their names?Michael Haynes I think was one...and maybe (the Golden Boy,or the Natural,or something like that)Buddy Roberts?But there was one more guy...I may not even have these guys right,that's going way back!

I need to chime in here since I am (or was, don't watch it anymore) a huge 'wrastlin fan.

Fabulous Frrebirds were.......

Michael P.S. Hayes (who was actually from my hometown of Pensacola or went to high school here)

Terry "Bam-Bam" Gordy (I think he died also)

Buddy Roberts

Hey not bad!I got two out of three,and I haven't seen those guys since I was probably a teen!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Lushcrush » Mon May 02, 2005 10:21 am

Yeah ... Freebirds.
Michael P.S (Purely Sexy) Hayes
Terry Bam Bam Gordy (who supposedly killed someone in the Orient with a thumb to the heart, hence his move the "Oriental Spike")
And peepsqueek third man Buddy Roberts.

My favorite grudge match ever, a true classic...
This one came after the Freebirds had blinded the JYD by throwing flames in his eyes. Junk Yard Dog was a huge good guy in those days and the 'Birds were bigtime heels. The Freebirds agreed to a "hood match" where they wear hoods so that they would be blind too. It only took about a minute before the Freebirds jerked those hoods off and beat a fit on the blinded JYD. Very disturbing ... the Dog down on one knee, flailing wildly into thin air, while being beat down by all three Freebirds.
:-t
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Mon May 02, 2005 10:55 am

Big John Stud R.I.P

The VonErich's were cool, Kerry was the best but I think he and two of brothers started kicking the bucket bizzaro family history.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Lushcrush » Mon May 02, 2005 11:31 am

Another - RIP "Mad Dog" Buzz Sawyer ... one really crazy SOB
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon May 02, 2005 12:54 pm

Curt Hennig - "Mr. Perfect" died last year

So did Hercules. He was around with Ted Dibiase years ago in the WWF.

I know that Ravishing Rick Rude is also gone but I don't know how or when.

These guys were all in their 40s when they died. The moral of the story is don't become a pro wrestler.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon May 02, 2005 7:35 pm

Wow, I totally forgot that the Mighty Hercules died last year. I never really liked his ring savvy, but his grudges with Billy Jack Haynes were somewhat enjoyable. While we're at it, a shout out to Davey Boy Smith a.k.a. The British Bulldog. He and Dynamite were easily the most exciting team I ever saw as a child.

R.I.P. Davey Boy
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk