Survivor Discussion... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Survivor Discussion...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:56 pm

maddog60 wrote:
Warpigs wrote:I think that if Tom makes the final two, he'll be a landslide winner. I don't think the odds are in his favor, however, of getting to the final two. If Tom doesn't win, I'm hoping for Ian.

Not since Ethan won in Africa have they had a true "good person" win Survivor and deserve it.

Survivor All-stars. Not onl was it the best played strategy I've ever seen on any Survivor, but think about it. Rob and the girl (drawing a blank on her name right now) entered an alliance from the beginning practically. They both stuck to it, and both ended up in the final 2. Rob didnt win primarily, because he was the bad guy, but the girl certainly qualified as a good person, in fact that's why she got voted for.

As for deserving it, I think she did, maybe not as much as Rob, but she made an alliance that she stuck with and it brought her to the final 2. They teamed up in a great strategy where Rob went out doing all the treacherous wheeling dealing and backstabbing to advance both of them past each vote, and by doing so, protected the girl from becoming a target. I mean, how come those that saw Rob as a threat didn't just vote off his partner? Because she was slipping under the radar, and that's how the two of them were playing it.

You're referring to Amber (SUPER HOT!!! 8-o )...the two of them ended up getting married ( :-[ :-[ ) after the show, and they were on The Amazing Race this year. I don't know how they did there.

How can you draw a blank on this!?!?!?! ;-D ;-D ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:23 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:
maddog60 wrote:
Warpigs wrote:I think that if Tom makes the final two, he'll be a landslide winner. I don't think the odds are in his favor, however, of getting to the final two. If Tom doesn't win, I'm hoping for Ian.

Not since Ethan won in Africa have they had a true "good person" win Survivor and deserve it.

Survivor All-stars. Not onl was it the best played strategy I've ever seen on any Survivor, but think about it. Rob and the girl (drawing a blank on her name right now) entered an alliance from the beginning practically. They both stuck to it, and both ended up in the final 2. Rob didnt win primarily, because he was the bad guy, but the girl certainly qualified as a good person, in fact that's why she got voted for.

As for deserving it, I think she did, maybe not as much as Rob, but she made an alliance that she stuck with and it brought her to the final 2. They teamed up in a great strategy where Rob went out doing all the treacherous wheeling dealing and backstabbing to advance both of them past each vote, and by doing so, protected the girl from becoming a target. I mean, how come those that saw Rob as a threat didn't just vote off his partner? Because she was slipping under the radar, and that's how the two of them were playing it.

You're referring to Amber (SUPER HOT!!! 8-o )...the two of them ended up getting married ( :-[ :-[ ) after the show, and they were on The Amazing Race this year. I don't know how they did there.

How can you draw a blank on this!?!?!?! ;-D ;-D ;-D

They are currently only one of four teams remaining on The Amazing Race. They have gotten so much help from strangers that know who they are since they were on Survivor.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk