New Family Guy. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

New Family Guy.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby maddog60 » Tue May 03, 2005 11:45 pm

Caught it a second time (a friend d/led it). That episode gets better the second time, because it makes you laugh still when you know what's coming.

"Are you sure you took the cookie out of the cookie jar, because ya know, I'd believe you if you said you didn't."

and

"I don't have to listen to you, you're a dog, you don't have a soul!"

plus the opening to the car scene was just hysterical...

"Owww!"
"Oh Louis you're up! Could you hand me the pretzels?"

I wonder just how many people have done that on long car rides.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed May 04, 2005 8:56 am

Tiki wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:It was nice to see FG back on before my bedtime.I,unfortunately have one negative comment.It was waaaaay too much animated nudity for one hour between FG and American Dad.Shocking is one thing,overuse of that shock value will bore me very,very quickly.
UMMMZ first off its a cartoon. 2nd in PG movies they show what they showed in the 2 shows! I mean I didnt even find it shocking. They've done it before in the episode with the Nudists.

These were my original points. I know it was a cartoon. I also said overuse of it will bore me. Not that I am a religious zealot, or a prude that was offended, just noticing that they seemed to be intentionally pushing the boundaries in their first show back, just to see what they can get away with. The nudist episode is just strengthening my argument. It's been done, and it was funny. Now move on to something more original.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk