50 Cent: Bulletproof - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

50 Cent: Bulletproof

Moderator: Football Moderators

50 Cent: Bulletproof

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun May 01, 2005 3:26 pm

In case anyone cares, I think I discovered the dumbest game of all time. I bought the new EGM for the Zelda info (rather large Nintendo fan) and there was a preview for this game called "50 Cent: Bulletproof". It was hilarious. Its about 50 Cents "thug life", and I use the quotations because he obviously doesnt go around shooting people, and dealing cocaine. He then talks about how its going to be the greatest game ever made until someone copies it and makes a game just like it in 2-3 years. It was one of the funniest and saddest things I've ever read. biggrin.gif
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 50 Cent: Bulletproof

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sun May 01, 2005 3:43 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:I bought the new EGM for the Zelda info

so do you have any new zelda info to give us? release date? what system it will be on? title?
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Atog » Sun May 01, 2005 3:50 pm

a game about dealing drugs and shooting people up?
Is fiddy really rich enough to buy the entire GTA franchise now?
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun May 01, 2005 4:19 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:I bought the new EGM for the Zelda info

so do you have any new zelda info to give us? release date? what system it will be on? title?

Its obviously on Gamecube, being a Nintendo game. Title, Aounoma (lead producer) would not divulge. Release date only Quarter 4 specified. Some early gameplay elements, and a preview of a boss battle involving a guy on a giant pig which looked awesome. Confirmed some minigames and the opening village, and a very short story teaser. You work as a cow herder for Toaru Village, which ships meat and stuff to distant Hyrule. Every year the mayor has to go to this festival, but he can't attend this year and sends you. On the way, you'll encounter an accident, and this sets the story in motion. The combat is similar to Wind Waker, but with various tweaks and a huge emphasis on horseback combat, which should rock. Thats all for now. E3 is going to rock with all 3 new consoles, plus Zelda.
As for bulletproof, suprisingly it won't be like GTA. He'll be shooting people and stuff, but it won't be open ended like GTA. It will be semi-linear, apparently.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sun May 01, 2005 4:33 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:[Its obviously on Gamecube, being a Nintendo game.

i heard rumors that it may be used as the big opening game for the new nintendo system.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun May 01, 2005 4:38 pm

Nah, they'd piss off way too many people, and its almost finished. It'd be hard to transfer it to Revolution. Plus the underrated Gamecube deserves to go out with a bang. Glad to find another Nintendo fan here. Its hard to find people through the sea of PS2 and Xbox only owners who just dismiss some excellent games on the Gamecube as kiddy. (Try telling me Resident Evil 4, or either Metroid Prime is kiddy)
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Postby portisfan24 » Sun May 01, 2005 6:13 pm

I own a gamecube and its pretty disappointing. There are some good games and I dont mind the system itself, but Ive found the selection of games to be minimal. Also, with everyone owning a PS2 or XBOX, it kind of alienates you.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby maddog60 » Sun May 01, 2005 6:56 pm

I dont own a Gamecube, but one of my roommates does, and while I dont think it has enough great titles to compete with PS2 or XBox, it's a great party-system.

Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, F Zero, lots of great multi-player games that are just fun to play with a bunch of people if you're stuck indoors. The system clearly has other good games, but not enough to make it worthwhile compared to the other big two.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun May 01, 2005 7:05 pm

i dont own a gamecube, but i have nothing against it at all, in fact i wouldnt mind owning one. the mario games are awesome, plus ive really wanted to play that new resident evil. i wouldnt however purchase a 50 cent game. most games based on celebrities really suck. 8-o
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun May 01, 2005 7:11 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:Nah, they'd piss off way too many people, and its almost finished. It'd be hard to transfer it to Revolution. Plus the underrated Gamecube deserves to go out with a bang. Glad to find another Nintendo fan here. Its hard to find people through the sea of PS2 and Xbox only owners who just dismiss some excellent games on the Gamecube as kiddy. (Try telling me Resident Evil 4, or either Metroid Prime is kiddy)

I have always been a Nintendo person (when I play), so don't worry...there are several out there. ;-)

I find it surprising that they would let a game like this go on GC though...yeah Resident Evils might be bad, but that's normally as bad as it gets. I don't think GTA is on Gamecube, is it? :-?
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk