50 Cent: Bulletproof - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

50 Cent: Bulletproof

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun May 01, 2005 9:01 pm

The gore in RE4 makes GTA look tame, partly because the Gamecube pumps out much better graphics than PS2 (don't even bother figthing this with me, its true if you look at each systems high end titles). Villager's heads pretty much explode on sniper headshots, and it looks realistic, unlike the cartoonish GTA effects. I think if you don't own a Gamecube, you are missing on a couple great titles (well more than a couple. Both Metroids, F Zero, RE4, the new Zelda game is destined rock, WW was good, etc.) But obviously if you can afford it, try to get all 3. Theres so many good games out there, you really need a lot of cash. Oh, and I don't believe Bulletproof is coming to GCN. They usually don't let 3rd party trash like this on their system :-D (Sometimes there are good 3rd party games, but they are rare.)
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtryanks12 » Mon May 02, 2005 2:06 pm

portisfan24 wrote:I own a gamecube and its pretty disappointing. There are some good games and I dont mind the system itself, but Ive found the selection of games to be minimal. Also, with everyone owning a PS2 or XBOX, it kind of alienates you.

the same here. I bought my GC before halo came out, and I;m really mad.

However, GC has tons of awesome qualities to it. it cna go all over the place because it's so small. Imagine lugging a huge Xbox to your friends' house. :-t Plus it has sweet graohics, and I took mine apart and used some of it as computer parts, much cheaper than actually buying them. the only downside it that there are like no good games for it, which I totally dislike, except for madden of course, and madden plays best on GC, trust me. plus the controllers are nice.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby 34=Sweetness » Mon May 02, 2005 6:39 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
portisfan24 wrote:I own a gamecube and its pretty disappointing. There are some good games and I dont mind the system itself, but Ive found the selection of games to be minimal. Also, with everyone owning a PS2 or XBOX, it kind of alienates you.

the same here. I bought my GC before halo came out, and I;m really mad.

However, GC has tons of awesome qualities to it. it cna go all over the place because it's so small. Imagine lugging a huge Xbox to your friends' house. :-t Plus it has sweet graohics, and I took mine apart and used some of it as computer parts, much cheaper than actually buying them. the only downside it that there are like no good games for it, which I totally dislike, except for madden of course, and madden plays best on GC, trust me. plus the controllers are nice.

Metroid Prime 1 and 2, Resident Evil 4, Wind Waker, just to name a few. Halo came out the same day as Gamecube, so your fault. I don't like restricting myself to one system, but I'm rather poor.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Tiki » Mon May 02, 2005 7:38 pm

Umm actually I am pretty sure 50 use to sling cocaine on the block and did use to shoot people....maybe not anymore but just because some gets really huge really fast doesn't erase the persons past...I mean he was shot...
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Tue May 03, 2005 12:00 pm

We have all three game systems, my son plays them more than anyone in the house. For kids Gamecube is by far the best system, i do play the Mario games though. Check out this guys gameroom, this is my sons dream!

http://www.nescapades.com/gameroom.htm

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk