Good Boller News... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Good Boller News...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Good Boller News...

Postby RayVins » Tue May 03, 2005 9:40 pm

Ravens | Mason Working Overtime with Boller
Tue, 3 May 2005 19:29:11 -0700

Baltimore Ravens WR Derrick Mason and QB Kyle Boller worked on passing routes long after most of the other players had left the practice field Tuesday, May 3, reports Adam H. Beasley of BaltimoreRavens.com. "Any time you can stay with the quarterback a little longer, you have to—especially me, coming to a new system," Mason said. "I'm really trying to learn what's going on, because I've been in one system for eight years. It might sound easy, but once you go out there and start doing everything, you've got to pick up on it quick.

Ravens | Stamps Doing Extra Reps With Boller

Baltimore Ravens WR Fred Stamps and QB Kyle Boller worked on passing routes long after most of the other players had left the practice field Tuesday, May 3, reports Adam H. Beasley of BaltimoreRavens.com.

Ravens | Fast Fact: Derrick Mason

Baltimore Ravens WR Derrick Mason has caught more passes (191) than any other player in the AFC since 2003, reports Adam H. Beasley of BaltimoreRavens.com.

great news for boller's development. glad to know mason doest have a problem playing with boller the white...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat May 07, 2005 10:40 pm

sounds like mason has a good work ethic. hopefully those 2 can find a good rythym. ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sun May 08, 2005 2:34 am

I would think as a Ravens fan, the only good Boller news would be "Boller out forever. Anthony Wright gets starting nod."

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon May 09, 2005 12:11 am

i think if boller doesnt do something soon he will be done. im hoping he gets his ish together.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RayVins » Tue May 10, 2005 12:30 am

no1cowboysfan wrote:I would think as a Ravens fan, the only good Boller news would be "Boller out forever. Anthony Wright gets starting nod."

good one... because you havent beat this joke to death.

you just have a crush on wright huh?
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby no1cowboysfan » Tue May 10, 2005 2:24 am

RayVins wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:I would think as a Ravens fan, the only good Boller news would be "Boller out forever. Anthony Wright gets starting nod."

Oh yeah, I have a crush on Wright... same as you did when he took over for Boller in 2003. So can the crap, you hypocrite.

Anyways, outside of just recently, you would have agreed with me. Apparently, you think Mason will be your saving grace. Good luck with that...

no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby RayVins » Wed May 11, 2005 2:43 am

no1cowboysfan wrote:
RayVins wrote:

Oh yeah, I have a crush on Wright... same as you did when he took over for Boller in 2003. So can the crap, you hypocrite.

Anyways, outside of just recently, you would have agreed with me. Apparently, you think Mason will be your saving grace. Good luck with that...

you think i wouldnt have rather had wright in a playoff game then a rookie? then you would be wrong.

however, boller has some years under his belt now and is a better QB then wright.

i dont think mason is our saving grace. i think derrick mason, mark clayton, clarence moore, better OL, and a returning jamal and heap are our saving graces... thanks though...
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby no1cowboysfan » Wed May 11, 2005 3:32 am

RayVins wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:
RayVins wrote:

you think i wouldnt have rather had wright in a playoff game then a rookie? then you would be wrong.

however, boller has some years under his belt now and is a better QB then wright.

i dont think mason is our saving grace. i think derrick mason, mark clayton, clarence moore, better OL, and a returning jamal and heap are our saving graces... thanks though...

because you were SO high on Clayton before the draft, right? :-D

no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby RayVins » Wed May 11, 2005 3:56 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
RayVins wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:
RayVins wrote:

because you were SO high on Clayton before the draft, right? :-D

nice. you disregard that you were wrong on every other aspect of your post and point this out...

as for clayton i didnt want a WR in the 1st, and i still regret it. but drafting the "most polished WR in the draft" cant hurt...
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri May 13, 2005 1:56 am

i loved the clayton pick. he was actually the guy i was hoping we would get all along. cant wait to see him play ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Baltimore Ravens