Ugghhh... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Ugghhh...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Ugghhh...

Postby Dirt Bag » Wed May 04, 2005 11:52 am

this really stinks....well for the past week and a half i was very sick so about 6 days ago i checked at the doctor and it was my appendix so they had to do surgery to get it out so i was at the hospital for 3-4 days and i just got back and it is so much nicer here at my house rather than in those little claustrophobic hospital rooms eating their crappy hospital food...just thought i'd let you know why i wasnt here...
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed May 04, 2005 12:31 pm

Good to hear everythings okay,and welcome back! ;-D
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby mutantseabass » Wed May 04, 2005 1:13 pm

Good to see you are feeling better ;-D Appendectomy are no joke, my brother almost died, his appendix was about to burst , had to have emergency surgery.It happened when we were kids,scared the hell out of me. Good to see your well and back ;-D ;-D

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Wed May 04, 2005 1:21 pm

mutantseabass wrote:Good to see you are feeling better ;-D Appendectomy are no joke, my brother almost died, his appendix was about to burst , had to have emergency surgery.It happened when we were kids,scared the hell out of me. Good to see your well and back ;-D ;-D

yea an old friend of mine actually had his burst but luckily he is still alive
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed May 04, 2005 1:57 pm

at least you reset your pick. :-b ;-D
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby MadScott » Wed May 04, 2005 3:05 pm

You sure that sick feeling didn't have anything to do with the Vikes' draft? :-D

Seriously, glad you are better. ;-D
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Wed May 04, 2005 3:12 pm

did you score a sponge bath, that's usually worth the price of admission ;-D unless it's from a dude :-t unless you like that sort of thing :-o

No seriously, speedy recovery to you.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby PackerAttack84 » Wed May 04, 2005 5:01 pm

My mom had her appendix taken out when she was younger, it leaves sort of a nasty looking scar, but at least you're okay.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed May 04, 2005 5:53 pm

glad to hear you are alright bro. ;-D

actually about a month ago i went to the emergency room (it was a late friday night, doctors were all closed) thinking that my apendix were going to rupture since i had all the symptoms for a few days. a very serious and scary thing. luckily for me it was just severe abdominal cramping.

good thing you caught it early enough and got it removed. good to have you back.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Wed May 04, 2005 6:20 pm

just a question, why do we even need our appendixes?? They're just a little piece of nothing at the end of our intestine (I think??), and a lot of people get them removed, and they can live normal lives afterwards. why do we even need an appendix?
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Next

Return to General Talk