NCAA '06 Cover Announced... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

NCAA '06 Cover Announced...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:29 am

footballfreak449 wrote:It's not a bad pic, just looks old. I'm gonna get a custimzed one. Not sure who though... Maybe Pac-Man or Dan Orvlosky, or someone in college like Terry Caulchaun (RB UConn)

Are you a UCONN fan?? If so, that's awesome!! I've had 50 yard line season tickets since last year.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:50 pm

That must have been nice MTR ;-D What's the home games like in UConn? :-?
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby footballfreak449 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:35 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
footballfreak449 wrote:It's not a bad pic, just looks old. I'm gonna get a custimzed one. Not sure who though... Maybe Pac-Man or Dan Orvlosky, or someone in college like Terry Caulchaun (RB UConn)

Are you a UCONN fan?? If so, that's awesome!! I've had 50 yard line season tickets since last year.

Oh yea.... big time. Terry Caulley and Cornell Brockington are this year's Ronnie and Cadillac (quote from Street and Smith's College Football book.)

I've gone to 6 games, but since I'm moving to WV I won't be able to.. but I like the Moutaineers...
footballfreak449
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertWeb Supporter

Postby mtryanks12 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:35 pm

footballfreak449 wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:

Oh yea.... big time. Terry Caulley and Cornell Brockington are this year's Ronnie and Cadillac (quote from Street and Smith's College Football book.)

I've gone to 6 games, but since I'm moving to WV I won't be able to.. but I like the Moutaineers...

Sweet, Rensthler (sp?) is a sweet stadium, the sound is terrible but it's awesome. I had amazing seats when I went, and it was tons of fun to see their amazing team play. I was at the amazing UCONN v. Duke game last year, tons of fun.

They have lots of questions surrounding the team though. Orvolusky (sp?) is gone, along with their core defensive player. Hope it will work out though.

Oh, and they have 3 games on ESPN or ESPN2 this year, so you will be able to see a few. Look out esp. for the Syracuse game on 10/7 at 8 PM.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby terpfan » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:28 am

rhsrizzo wrote:
terpfan wrote:Thats a nice pic. I dont mind the idea, this is at least better than using a player from the outgoing class. It never made sense to me to put a player on the cover who wasnt even in the game. This way it makes more sense, the pose is more important than the player. (no offense to Howard fans) :-)

The reason they use someone from the outgoing class is because they are not allowed to use a player that is still an amateur athlete on the cover, because they would have to get paid for it. That is why they always have someone from the outgoing class because they are becoming professional.

Yeah, I know. But using a player from the previous class is just dumb. I like this way better.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby footballfreak449 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:44 am

Anyone know a place to get custom covers? I don't feel like spending 10 bucks on one though.
footballfreak449
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertWeb Supporter

Postby Atog » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:00 pm

Mustang, you were right on the money ;-D
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)