OK, what do we call this stuff? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

OK, what do we call this stuff?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu May 05, 2005 12:13 pm

Hey! I used to drink Bud Light! :-# Recently switched to the much smoother Bud Select, but that's besides the point! I really only drink it regularly because I'm regularly broke, but it's no worse than Miller light or any of the other lites out there.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SeaWolf » Thu May 05, 2005 1:49 pm

Move over Cambells Soup..... Cow urine is Mmmmmmmmm good! ;-D
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu May 05, 2005 2:49 pm

Since we're talking about ur ine (filter), is corona really ur ine, and people put limes in it so the ur ine taste goes away?? My dad told me cause he puts a lime in his, but I think he's lying because he had me drink a taste and it tasted like normal. :-?
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deftdelivery » Thu May 05, 2005 2:58 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:Since we're talking about ur ine (filter), is corona really ur ine, and people put limes in it so the ur ine taste goes away?? My dad told me cause he puts a lime in his, but I think he's lying because he had me drink a taste and it tasted like normal. :-?

If Corona is ur1ne, I need to go scrape my tongue.
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu May 05, 2005 3:15 pm

SeaWolf wrote:Move over Cambells Soup..... Cow urine is Mmmmmmmmm good! ;-D

I can just see Donovan McNabb's mom doing television promo's for Chunky's Cow Urine. :-o
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Thu May 05, 2005 4:41 pm

Wow, have I got a story for you. My biology teacher last semester drank her own urine. No joke. Just to prove it could be down. Sure she drank liters of water first, but its still urine. Of course, I had to call bullshit. She asked anyone in the class if they would like to come smell the beaker. One guy did and he said that it did indeed smell like urine. So there you go :,-(
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby VHawk15 » Thu May 05, 2005 4:46 pm

portisfan24 wrote:Wow, have I got a story for you. My biology teacher last semester drank her own urine. No joke. Just to prove it could be down. Sure she drank liters of water first, but its still urine. Of course, I had to call bullshit. She asked anyone in the class if they would like to come smell the beaker. One guy did and he said that it did indeed smell like urine. So there you go

Now that's teacher dedication. We need more teachers that will drink their own piss and still only get $30,000 a year.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu May 05, 2005 8:29 pm

Goatwhacker wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:oh my god, that stuff better not make it to america. :-t :-b :-P

I think it's already over here under the name Bud Light.

Hahaha! I like that one! ;-D

What we need to do is make one of those de-urinizing things like Kevin Costner had in Waterworld. Then we'll be able to drink it with no problems. :-)

Best quote from that movie:
"Don't just stand there...kill something!" ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Calyxes » Thu May 05, 2005 9:41 pm

Ya in India don't ever think about messing with their cows. You might get cained for it. :-o

I do not think that it will catch on here in the usa. Maybe in California some health nuts will dig it and suggest it to our pro baseball players. I can see the headlines now "Cow urine put on baseball substance abuse list".
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Previous

Return to General Talk