Cool Resturant - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Cool Resturant

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mutantseabass » Thu May 05, 2005 6:07 pm

Considering the resturant is the only one like it in the world and it only seats 14 people i would have expected the prices to be much higher than that.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu May 05, 2005 8:37 pm

Atmosphere isn't that important to me. I'll spend my 200 bucks elsewhere. :-/

They have the same sort of thing at the Mandalay Bay with their undersea exhibit. I've never been there, but I'm sure it is neat. :-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri May 06, 2005 1:14 am

i expected the prices to be higher. thats actually not too bad considering the unique atmoshphere they offer. it would be something you would remember the rest of your life im sure....and be good for special occasions such as marraige proposals and such.

i remember back in the day they used to predict that there would be entire undersea communities by the year 2000. doesnt look like that happened, but this is a step in that direction.

how insane would that be to be down there eating and seeing a great white slowly swimming towards you? 8-o id lose it :-o
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Fri May 06, 2005 9:57 am

I wonder if the owners posted a sign to the fish
"Don't Tap on the Glass, People Eating"
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Atog » Fri May 06, 2005 12:52 pm

neat, i hope the food is good, although i don't think that atsomsphere is worth a couple hundred bucks. And the creatures in the second picture arn't manta rays. Image
That's a manta ;-D

I'd go snorkling for free over that any day ;-D
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri May 06, 2005 1:09 pm

Anyone else reminded of a certain scene in Jaws 3 when looking at this thing? I can just see all the debutantes like Paris and Co. having dinner when all the sudden a great white smashes the glass, killing everyone! Hahahahahahah!!! :-b :-o :-b :-o
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri May 06, 2005 10:17 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:Atmosphere isn't that important to me. I'll spend my 200 bucks elsewhere. :-/

They have the same sort of thing at the Mandalay Bay with their undersea exhibit. I've never been there, but I'm sure it is neat. :-)

The Mandalay Bay one is pretty sweet! ;-D We stayed there a little while back. It was awesome.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk