Happy 50th Birthday Kermit The Frog - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Happy 50th Birthday Kermit The Frog

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby JohnnyUnitas » Tue May 10, 2005 6:03 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
kashikis wrote:Waldorf and Statler were the best. Is it wrong I actually know their names?

Haha. Nope not bad at all man :-) I could remember Waldorf, not the other one though!!! They were great.

Hahaha. Oh yes, those guys were funny. They always hated the show, but for some reason they did come back to see it every time!
;-D
JohnnyUnitas
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby hastur » Tue May 10, 2005 9:27 pm

I used to watch the Muppets growing up. The image of Kermit and Ms. Piggy going at it is at the same time amusing and revolting :-o

kinda like gonzo and the chickens...hahaha, if they were into submission, would he then be 'choking the chicken?' :-B
Go Cowboys!
hastur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue May 10, 2005 9:34 pm

man i was huge into the muppet show growing up. i loved that crazy chef (was it the swedish chef? :-? ). all i could understand him saying in the middle of his jibberish was "bork-bork-bork" and he was always chasing around chickens. that guy was laughs. i also liked the big blue bald eagle lookin guy (dont remember his name either) he was always so serious it made me laugh. gonzo was pretty funny with his penguins too along with beaker..the scientist ;-D

happy b-day kermit. ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Wed May 11, 2005 3:02 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:man i was huge into the muppet show growing up. i loved that crazy chef (was it the swedish chef? :-? ). all i could understand him saying in the middle of his jibberish was "bork-bork-bork" and he was always chasing around chickens. that guy was laughs.
;-D Yup, the Swedish Chef ruled! I remember him shooting a head of lettuce once to shred it. How about Prof. Bunson Honeydew and his assistant Beeker?
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk