fainting goats are not for the faint of heart... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

fainting goats are not for the faint of heart...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Slingblade » Thu May 12, 2005 9:14 pm

IRON CHEF wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:I have seen these before...crazy goats. Guess they can't help it if their legs are spastic when they get scared, but still...how can that possibly be a good defense mechanism out in the wild. It would just make it that much easier for a predator to kill them. :-B

They were just on Wildboyz the other week also. ;-D

That one brown and white goat they show after 3 seconds is very, very scary. :-b

I agree about the futility of this as a defense mechanism...God definitely had his fun with these goats. :-b

Yeah not much defense at all. We had two Great Pyrenes that watched over the herd.
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Thu May 12, 2005 9:57 pm

IRON CHEF wrote:I agree about the futility of this as a defense mechanism...God definitely had his fun with these goats. :-b

Yeah, this is right up there with Sea Cucumbers puking their guts out, and that's without Tequila involved. ;-)
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby hastur » Fri May 13, 2005 11:57 am

A bit of a tangent, but funny:

In my home town about 2 decades ago the mayor, thinking he is being clever and frugal, decides to follow city councel's advice and ties up a bunch of goats with leads around center city park in order to not pay 'professionals' to mow the grass every week. Well, about one week goes by and all of a sudden POW! the goats are missing! Noone can figure it out for a while, but then find goat bones in the trash cans of the local spanish-origin community right next to the park.....

MMM-MMM good!
Go Cowboys!
hastur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Slingblade » Fri May 13, 2005 8:21 pm

hastur wrote:A bit of a tangent, but funny:

In my home town about 2 decades ago the mayor, thinking he is being clever and frugal, decides to follow city councel's advice and ties up a bunch of goats with leads around center city park in order to not pay 'professionals' to mow the grass every week. Well, about one week goes by and all of a sudden POW! the goats are missing! Noone can figure it out for a while, but then find goat bones in the trash cans of the local spanish-origin community right next to the park.....

MMM-MMM good!

That's Mexicans for ya...
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to General Talk