Chappelle needs help? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Chappelle needs help?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Calyxes » Thu May 12, 2005 12:17 am

That sucks!!! I was looking forward to watching his third season. I hope he does not end up like Richard Pryor.
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu May 12, 2005 3:19 am

Get well soon, bitch!

Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu May 12, 2005 9:41 am

I'm sure it's stress related. These guys really do put up with alot between having to maintain a quality show, making appearances, the press and the "famous overnight" syndrome. He'll be back chokin' a bitch and making fun of white black men lickety split.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Redskins Win » Thu May 12, 2005 9:48 am

He's probably on the same plane to Asia that Ricky took last year. :-° :-°
Half Baked is hilarious as well as his TV show

Dr. DD said it best
Get well soon, bitch!
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby hastur » Thu May 12, 2005 3:02 pm

I hope everything works out for him. There are times I cry I laugh so hard watching his show.
Go Cowboys!
hastur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby RayVins » Thu May 12, 2005 4:18 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:I knew it! Whenever he's on his show he's sto ned (filter). I knew sooner or later he'd be in a mental health clinic. But in South Africa?? Is that some place where he buys discounted ciga rettes (filter) or something like that? Because he sure smo kes (filter) a lot of them.

you are such a tard...

anyways, i heard he converted, he is now a muslim. because of that he has a problem with his lifestyle and a lot of the stuff he put into the show. thats just what i heard...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Manja » Thu May 12, 2005 4:46 pm

RayVins wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:I knew it! Whenever he's on his show he's sto ned (filter). I knew sooner or later he'd be in a mental health clinic. But in South Africa?? Is that some place where he buys discounted ciga rettes (filter) or something like that? Because he sure smo kes (filter) a lot of them.

you are such a tard...

anyways, i heard he converted, he is now a muslim. because of that he has a problem with his lifestyle and a lot of the stuff he put into the show. thats just what i heard...

Or maybe he found out he was actually part white, and is going to Africa to touch his roots...

Hmm.. Roots.

"Your name is Toby!"
*whip*
"Kuntakinte..."
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby no1cowboysfan » Thu May 12, 2005 5:47 pm

Manja wrote:
RayVins wrote:

you are such a tard...

Or maybe he found out he was actually part white, and is going to Africa to touch his roots...

Hmm.. Roots.

"Your name is Toby!"
*whip*
"Kuntakinte..."

Very, Un-PC, Manj...

Anyways, mtr, please tell me that was another vain attempt at humor, and not some ignorant, semi-racist comment.

Anyways, if he converted to Islam and is "concerned" about some of his show's content, I really am fearful about Season 3... :-o

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby RayVins » Thu May 12, 2005 5:52 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
Manja wrote:
RayVins wrote:

you are such a tard...

Hmm.. Roots.

"Your name is Toby!"
*whip*
"Kuntakinte..."

Very, Un-PC, Manj...

Anyways, mtr, please tell me that was another vain attempt at humor, and not some ignorant, semi-racist comment.

Anyways, if he converted to Islam and is "concerned" about some of his show's content, I really am fearful about Season 3... :-o

its not "un-PC", he was quoting the chapelle show, not the actual roots... it was a joke.
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby no1cowboysfan » Thu May 12, 2005 6:24 pm

RayVins wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:
Manja wrote:
RayVins wrote:

you are such a tard...

Hmm.. Roots.

"Your name is Toby!"
*whip*
"Kuntakinte..."

Very, Un-PC, Manj...

its not "un-PC", he was quoting the chapelle show, not the actual roots... it was a joke.

good point... my bad !+)

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to General Talk