Center Rich Brahm signed - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cincinnati Bengals

Center Rich Brahm signed

Moderator: Football Moderators

Center Rich Brahm signed

Postby DUKE » Fri May 13, 2005 3:54 pm

It's a two year deal. Didn't feel like grabbing the link and pasting it. Just trust me :-D . I pretty much knew that it would happen; it was just a matter of when. Brahm will be great in a role where he tutors the two young rookie centers. Brahm is most valuable because of his knowledge of the offense, calling plays for his fellow lineman. I think having him at center is very good for Carson's continued development. Another good signing. Bring on the season ;-D
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flux » Mon May 16, 2005 8:42 am

yeah I was really glad we got him again. He isnt the same as he once was, but his wisdom and knowledge of the game bring a lot to our o-line.

Like you said too, he should rub off on our new breed of centers, which is always a good thing.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Tue May 17, 2005 3:53 pm

I just read that this signing means that we are going to have all 11 starters returning on offense this year.

This is great news for us, as we have also added a lot of depth and youth to the team, and Henry should see significant time as our #3 WR with Warrick (if fully healthy and still around) who is also back.

;-D
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DUKE » Tue May 17, 2005 3:58 pm

Flux wrote:I just read that this signing means that we are going to have all 11 starters returning on offense this year.

This is great news for us, as we have also added a lot of depth and youth to the team, and Henry should see significant time as our #3 WR with Warrick (if fully healthy and still around) who is also back.

;-D

WHO DEY BABY!!!!!
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby chaindog35 » Wed May 18, 2005 1:56 am

that's great fo us. Should be in good shape with he, the guy from e mich and wilkerson.
A new forum opened up! Read about the latest "Great Debate" where YOU ask the questions. You lucky VIP, you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106
chaindog35
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Return to Cincinnati Bengals