whats the deal wit c martin - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

whats the deal wit c martin

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby LBJackal » Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:09 pm

LeftyQB wrote:Martin can be a very good #2 fantasy back this year if he stays healthy. He's in the best shape of his career right now

I wouldn't say the best shape of his career, but for being as old as he is, hes in good shape.
LBJackal
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby LeftyQB » Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:19 pm

I'm quoting Martin from his interview on a local radio station...at least he feels he's in the best physical condition of his career...now we all know he's lost a step. If he stays on the field, which he usually does, he could have a very productive year.
LeftyQB
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby LTFalcon » Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:35 pm

I think CMart is going to be a great 2nd back this year and will only lose substantial points to Jordan in case of injury.

That being said, I do see the writing on the wall and Jordan is the man to take over this team next year.

As for Culboarder...I've noticed a trend of reading his replies that he mostly likes to call other people idiots...and since that is his thing, I wouldn't give a lot of credibility to his analysis of how CMart will do this year.
LTFalcon
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby LBJackal » Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:07 am

I was just re-reading this post and noticed MY avatar at the bottom of the page, as if I posted another comment. Low and behold, it wasn't me after all. And the imposter (i'm just kidding, don't take this seriously) has almost the same name too. I'm LB, he's LT.....Jackal v/s Falcon......this could get confusing...
LBJackal
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk