Kordell vs Clev

McNair vs Oakland

Thanks

Ouch
Ouch

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Sep 24, 2002 4:35 pm

Match-ups say Jackson & Johnson,but you can't have Boston sittin' your bench.McNair hasn't looked well,so give Kordell a chance.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby JayM09 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 6:21 pm

Go with boston and jackson. I'd go with mcnair until kordell proves himself
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

YOUR PLAYERS (SIC)

Postby CLOCKERQ » Tue Sep 24, 2002 6:32 pm

HEY OUCH,,,,FIRST THING IS YOU NEED NEW QB'S!!! IF THERE WERE 2 QB'S ON MY "DON'T DRAFT LIST" YOUR 2 WOULD BE THERE. KORDELL IS A CHOKER,,AND MCNAIR IS DAMAGED PROPERTY AND NEVER HAS ACHEIVED HIS "AIR MCNAIR" COLLEGE STATUS. TENNESSEE'S OFFENSE AND THEIR WR'S AREN'T GEARED TO FANTASY #'S. KEYSHAWN SHOULD HAVE A BIG GAME NEXT WEEK AS HE AND GRUDEN GOT INTO IT LAST NITE EVEN THOUGH TB WON THE BIG GAME (KEY IS A JERK). I LIKE JACKSON BUT I'D START BOSTON,,JUST CAN'T LEAVE HIM OUT,,BREAKOUT GAME FOR HIM COMING SOON.
CLOCKERQ

Friendliness: %

Postby kashikis » Wed Sep 25, 2002 9:48 am

i say for WR start jackson and johnson, normally im a firm believer in dont sit your studs but in your case i think boston wont do good because AZ is playin the giants who have shut down the passing game of every team they have played. this alone is not enough usually to deter me but when you look at how pitiful plummer looks and add the fact that boston is the only passing threat then you know they will key in on him so they will shut boston down. look what happened last week with SD they held him to 3 catches for 50 some yards.

as for the QB's id say start boston for your QB because neither one of your QBs will have a good day IMO but id say give kordell a shot because mcnair didnt look good at all and will get roughed up by oakland
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk