Need a virtual drink? Order up! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Need a virtual drink? Order up!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MadScott » Wed May 18, 2005 11:28 pm

Sorry Mtr, didn't mean to cause angst. You know, as smart as you are, you mean to tell me you haven't figured out a way around the filter? I remember when I was a young strapping lad, my parents set a password that locked out the "good" channels on satellite. It took me all of about 3 minutes to crack it. :-D

Get to work damnit!

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Yeah this one is great...Some interesting things you can get them to do! And you can get on their mailing list and it will send you new words or phrases to use..

Pretty cool! ;-D

Make sure to post them up when you get them Swiper! After all, they do seem like nice caring girls, I mean just look at the way they hug each other.... :-°
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby JohnnyUnitas » Thu May 19, 2005 12:29 am

I hate those security-guys! :-#

LOL jk. Nice find, Mad! ;-D
JohnnyUnitas
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Johnny R » Thu May 19, 2005 12:35 am

Nice find, that kept me busy for a while. ;-D
Johnny R
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu May 19, 2005 4:48 am

MadScott wrote:Sorry Mtr, didn't mean to cause angst. You know, as smart as you are, you mean to tell me you haven't figured out a way around the filter? I remember when I was a young strapping lad, my parents set a password that locked out the "good" channels on satellite. It took me all of about 3 minutes to it. :-D

Get to work damnit!

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Yeah this one is great...Some interesting things you can get them to do! And you can get on their mailing list and it will send you new words or phrases to use..

Pretty cool! ;-D

Make sure to post them up when you get them Swiper! After all, they do seem like nice caring s, I mean just look at the way they hug each other.... :-°

I could just uninstall it but my parents would notice it wasn't on there. There is also a registry ha ck (filter) to do it that I know but I'm reluctant because my parents will probably figure out. However one of my friends now is making a ha ck (filter) to use AIM, which my filter blocks.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby The Lung » Thu May 19, 2005 4:45 pm

Those chicks are hot, but the girl from the first Virtual Bartender was simply a stunner.

I still have the list of commands from the first one on my home computer, I'll have to try them out tonight when I'm not at work.
}:-)
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 68)

Postby Gunslinger » Thu May 19, 2005 10:45 pm

You gotta love google.com...

“I ran into this yesterday and reverse engineered it to get the list. It’s 2 parts, basically an engine that takes what you type and turns it into simple commands that plays a video playlist.

“Some of these may have multiple randomly picked videos and some may cause the same video sequence to play, but here is the list:

ashlee sing
beer pour user trisha
beer pour user lisa
maid wipe
fight
gun fight
jedi fight
henderson
beerdotcom
burzynski
banana eat
frank
blackjack
chicken choke
breast compare
nipple
martialart
hair
breast show self trisha
psycho scare
fire blow
light
strip
topless
remove
stripper
seduce
thong
shirt
clothe
rolling
card
poker
dance
strip trisha
strip lisa
cat fight
hair pull
wild
butt
bend
magic
breast scale
breast rub
kiss
barbie play
jug pour
servicemen salute
supermodel
jump
butt show
can show
tetley
baltica
coors
heineken
creemore
canadian
tuborg
can get
shirt remove
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby MadScott » Fri May 20, 2005 11:18 am

New ones I must try. Thanks Gunslinger!

banana eat
beer pour user trisha
beer pour user lisa
chicken choke
breast compare
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk