American Idol Narrowed To Two - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

American Idol Narrowed To Two

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who's The New American Idol?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:31 am

Carrie Underwood
28%
Bo Bice
72%

Total votes : 29

Postby MadScott » Thu May 19, 2005 12:58 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
Nfl Fan wrote:I like Bo, but that's the 70's and 80's coming out in me. :-o

I'll second that. I've only seen a few episodes this season, but I think I'll support Bo.

Ditto here.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kanezfan11 » Thu May 19, 2005 2:22 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:I was watching it last night when I was studying, and Bo is for sure the top guy. My mom and sister have thought vonzell all along but now that shes off Bo is loads better than Carrie. Carrie is ho tter (filter) but Bo is better.

Well, I would hope you think any girl is hotter than a guy, but that's besides the point. ;-)

Don't really watch it, but the popular choice seems to be Bo. I only watch the first few episodes just to know that I'm one more person seeing these idiots embarass themselves on TV during the tryouts. :-/
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby catch22 » Thu May 19, 2005 2:43 pm

kevinoc81 wrote:I like Carrie better because:

1.) She is a hottie.

2.) She is better looking than Bo.

3.) She is hot!

4.) Oh yeah........she sings......country which I really like. After saying that though I think she will need to lose if she is going to be a country singer. They are going to want her to sing pop to appeal to the American idol fanbase.

Couldnt agree more with the first 3 points here....she is HOT!!
"If you're playing a poker game and you look around the table and can't tell who the sucker is.......... it's you."

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!!
catch22
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Thu May 19, 2005 4:32 pm

Well this isn't even close. Bo has one of the best voices I have ever heard. He makes carrie look bad (which is hard to do, because she is very hot), and if he doesn't win then it is a crime. I wouldn't watch the show at all if not for him.
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 8)

Postby VHawk15 » Thu May 19, 2005 4:42 pm

Isn't Bo from Alabama? Has anyone else noticed how much the South, especially 'Bama, dominates American Idol?

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Idol needs a Bad Ass

Postby slvrbullt02 » Tue May 24, 2005 3:23 pm

I would have to say BO, she's hot and everything but IDOL needs a rocker to come from the show... Too bad for Carrie, we've had to listen to Kelly Clarkson's shrieks for the past two years.

IDOL goes rock...
you know what?!? ... no.
slvrbullt02 Beginner
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Sixxgunn » Tue May 24, 2005 3:57 pm

For real though. Being named American Idol doesn't mean you have to be a fag boy band singer (not that there's anything wrong with that) and be a Timberlake wannabe. Bo has the natural feel for being a star and he rocks while he does it.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Slingblade » Tue May 24, 2005 7:35 pm

Im surprised by all te Carrie is hot posts. I though Vonzelle was much better looking.
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue May 24, 2005 8:13 pm

catch22 wrote:
kevinoc81 wrote:I like Carrie better because:

1.) She is a hottie.

2.) She is better looking than Bo.

3.) She is hot!

4.) Oh yeah........she sings......country which I really like. After saying that though I think she will need to lose if she is going to be a country singer. They are going to want her to sing pop to appeal to the American idol fanbase.

Couldnt agree more with the first 3 points here....she is HOT!!

You guys need to get out more.

She has a pretty face but she is no way hot. Big hips and butt and she is always trying to hide her tummy. She is so nervous all the time that she just stands there like a statue when she sings.

Bo better win this.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Gunslinger » Tue May 24, 2005 8:29 pm

VHawk15 wrote:Isn't Bo from Alabama? Has anyone else noticed how much the South, especially 'Bama, dominates American Idol?

I live in Helena, AL (Bo Bice country) and work in Birmingham and it's a HUGE deal here. You can't listen to even sports radio without hearing about it.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk