Plindsey scalps his 5000th post. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Plindsey scalps his 5000th post.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VHawk15 » Thu May 19, 2005 12:09 pm

Congrats to all-around solid poster and even better guy. ;-D

I'll look forward to kicking your ass in the KKL this year. ;-)

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flux » Thu May 19, 2005 12:13 pm

A big congrats to a solid poster and a huge asset here at the cafe ;-D
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby hastur » Thu May 19, 2005 12:13 pm

great posts, great job! Whenever I see you posted something, I go there so I can sound like I know what I'm talking about with my friends!
Last edited by hastur on Thu May 19, 2005 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go Cowboys!
hastur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu May 19, 2005 12:19 pm

VHawk15 wrote:Congrats to all-around solid poster and even better guy. ;-D

I'll look forward to kicking your ass in the KKL this year. ;-)

Speaking of.... I just sent you an IM.... You there?

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu May 19, 2005 12:20 pm

hastur wrote:You were played from the very beginning, I'll bet. They never intended to give you a job. The only thing they wanted was to get you out of the running. They saw your potential to oust their(the union) canidate. The canidate was already influenced by and bought into the union way of thinking. The union wanted him in there because he would do/say what they wanted him to. You were schnookered. Sorry to put it this way, but you were 'sold' on the idea.

They also want you to get mad and join the independant party. That plays right into their hands. Very easy to beat the independant party. Please don't do it. They will be able to take advantage of your 'misdirection'.

Next election, do what it is you set out to do. Don't let them dissuade you. Don't let them talk you out of it. Don't let them tell you its for the good of the region or the homeless or the local economy or the rainforests in brazil. Thats basically their job. To get someone who will 'play ball' with their union and financial interests to get elected. You are a threat to their 'comfort level'.

In the mean time, do some research on what tactics they will try to use on you, along with your opponents. Doing research doesn't mean you have to learn what it is you read, but to learn what it is your 'enemies' will try to use against you. Sun Tzu said "know your enemy". He was talking about their strategies, their tactics. Know what to expect, and you'll know how to deflect.

48 Laws of Power by Green
How to master the art of selling by Hopkins
The power of influence forgot the author

Please, next time......kick their @$#!!!

Ummmmm........ 8-o

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby hastur » Thu May 19, 2005 12:26 pm

whoops! went to put in your congrats, but got called away from my desk. got back thinking I was responding to another thread.

again, congrats! :-B
Go Cowboys!
hastur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby J2thez929 » Thu May 19, 2005 12:32 pm

Congratz man! You fantasy advice and defensive ranking formulas are a major help to all of us!

Keep up the excellent work ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu May 19, 2005 12:57 pm

congrats...love reading your stuff. keep it up and welcome to the hall of fame ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Evolution » Thu May 19, 2005 1:06 pm

Congrats P. Perhaps the most knowledgeable poster on the cafe, you always hit the nail on the head in every issue. ;-D
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby MadScott » Thu May 19, 2005 1:16 pm

Always solid stuff Plindsey and your defensive formula is revolutionary! Congrats and thank you.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk