The official I saw Star WarsIII..... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

The official I saw Star WarsIII.....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Fri May 27, 2005 9:38 pm

I read today there is a slight (it won't happen) possiblity that George will do another 3 star wars movies....these movies will be about Yoda and his travels to jedi master...ofcourse this was 8 in the moring I saw this link from a guy i work with and now i cant find it but it was on msn.ca I belive..anyhow there ya go.
Image
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5422
Joined: 6 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby airraid81 » Fri May 27, 2005 9:43 pm

I hope Lucas doesn't taint them like Stallone did with Rocky. The first (or last depending on how you look at it) 3 episodes were already a lot worse than the originals, but no matter... you can always make a ton of money on a subpar movie.
NFL=No Fun Leauge
NFL=No Farting League
NFL=Nude Freaks League
NFL=Nothing For Losers
NFL=Non-Fierce Lions (Det)
NFL=Nat'l Frog League
Him name is Hopkin Green, where is he?!
Image
airraid81
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 162
Joined: 11 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Looking for Hopking Green Frog

Postby airraid81 » Fri May 27, 2005 9:45 pm

Acctually, it would be really funny to see a bunch of other Yoda creatures despite how much I hate them. It's weird how Yoda is the only creature of his species in the movie.
NFL=No Fun Leauge
NFL=No Farting League
NFL=Nude Freaks League
NFL=Nothing For Losers
NFL=Non-Fierce Lions (Det)
NFL=Nat'l Frog League
Him name is Hopkin Green, where is he?!
Image
airraid81
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 162
Joined: 11 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Looking for Hopking Green Frog

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri May 27, 2005 10:13 pm

wasnt there originally 9 books? i could be mistaken as im not one of those die hard- dress up for the movies fans...but i could swear i remember reading that somewhere. :-?
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Fri May 27, 2005 10:14 pm

Canadian Seahawk wrote:I read today there is a slight (it won't happen) possiblity that George will do another 3 star wars movies....these movies will be about Yoda and his travels to jedi master...ofcourse this was 8 in the moring I saw this link from a guy i work with and now i cant find it but it was on msn.ca I belive..anyhow there ya go.


i for one am against this, maybe if episode 1 and 2 were decent but i can just imagine another couple of crappy movies im disappointed in
Image
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 289
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Georgia

Postby 34=Sweetness » Fri May 27, 2005 10:26 pm

myintrotoletyouknow wrote:something i havent seen mentioned, but did anyone else think it was totally sweet that anakin took out a roomful of children? i dunno maybe its just me, but then again, i am a fan of dead baby jokes

Ha, that was pretty freaking awesome. I wish Greivous hadn't been so underused, he looked so awesome. I guess he is sort of like Boba Fett, where everyone thinks he is mad awesome but he isn't in the movie for a grand amount of time.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4738
Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AKA CubsFan7724

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Fri May 27, 2005 10:31 pm

speaking of Fett's, maybe its just been a while since ive seen ep.2 but was i the only one who thought the i guess lead soldier(sorry im totally blanking on this), the one who was given the order to kill obi wan and then gave the order to fire the cannon at him right after the grievous fight, he was also in a couple of other scenes throughout the movie, looks like like Jango Fett?
Image
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 289
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Georgia

Postby Manja » Fri May 27, 2005 10:36 pm

myintrotoletyouknow wrote:speaking of Fett's, maybe its just been a while since ive seen ep.2 but was i the only one who thought the i guess lead soldier(sorry im totally blanking on this), the one who was given the order to kill obi wan and then gave the order to fire the cannon at him right after the grievous fight, he was also in a couple of other scenes throughout the movie, looks like like Jango Fett?


That's 'cause the whole Clone Army is of Jango Fett...

And yes, there are 9 books. In the last three... Leia becomes a Jedi, and Luke turns to the Dark Side for some reason... I need to read 'em... Gotta add 'em to my already long list of books to read.
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1736
Joined: 6 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby myintrotoletyouknow » Fri May 27, 2005 10:38 pm

Manja wrote:
myintrotoletyouknow wrote:speaking of Fett's, maybe its just been a while since ive seen ep.2 but was i the only one who thought the i guess lead soldier(sorry im totally blanking on this), the one who was given the order to kill obi wan and then gave the order to fire the cannon at him right after the grievous fight, he was also in a couple of other scenes throughout the movie, looks like like Jango Fett?


That's 'cause the whole Clone Army is of Jango Fett...


haha i cant believe i really asked that question, ive been shamed
Image
myintrotoletyouknow
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 289
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Georgia

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri May 27, 2005 11:01 pm

Manja wrote:And yes, there are 9 books. In the last three... Leia becomes a Jedi, and Luke turns to the Dark Side for some reason... I need to read 'em... Gotta add 'em to my already long list of books to read.


nice i might have to go read them myself. ;-D
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 0:27 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact