The only good reason to have a cell phone. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The only good reason to have a cell phone.

Moderator: Football Moderators

The only good reason to have a cell phone.

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu May 19, 2005 5:06 pm

AP via Yahoo! News wrote:SHINNSTON, W.Va. - A woman painting a fence in the community of Bethlehem in Harrison County had to call emergency responders on her cell phone Wednesday after a camel sat on her and pinned her to the ground.

Volunteer firefighters and the property owner helped move the 1,500-pound camel off the woman, who was having trouble breathing, ambulance driver Brent Hicks said Wednesday.

"There is no protocol on something like this," said Hicks.

Officials declined to release the names of the painter or the property owner who owns the camel.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu May 19, 2005 5:20 pm

haha. I'd liek that to happen to me, especially during history class. I envision a camel busting the wall and climbing on my desk for a cuddle, until it stops breathing and pinns me to the desk. :-b :-b
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby portisfan24 » Thu May 19, 2005 5:29 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:haha. I'd liek that to happen to me, especially during history class. I envision a camel busting the wall and climbing on my desk for a cuddle, until it stops breathing and pinns me to the desk. :-b :-b

you want a camel to sit on you? ummm oook.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Thu May 19, 2005 5:41 pm

it would be pretty funny, that's why.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Calyxes » Thu May 19, 2005 5:43 pm

SHINNSTON, W.Va. - A woman painting a fence in the community of Bethlehem in Harrison County had to call emergency responders on her cell phone Wednesday after a camel sat on her and pinned her to the ground.

Why are there Camals on the run in West Virginia and why did she not move when it cam near her?
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Tiki » Thu May 19, 2005 5:46 pm

My guess she didn't see it coming and it happned really fast. But that would really suck! I hate being pinned under ahything x-cluding women! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Calyxes » Thu May 19, 2005 5:52 pm

You think she would hear it coming though. I don't know for sure but I do not think camals are to stealthy.
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Thu May 19, 2005 6:19 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:it would be pretty funny, that's why.

yea i bet you'd be laughing when a 1500 pound animal sits on you and you couldn't breath.
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 8)

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu May 19, 2005 6:28 pm

seems pretty crazy to me. i think i would have noticed something as big as a camel approching :-o
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri May 20, 2005 10:17 am

Calyxes wrote:
SHINNSTON, W.Va. - A woman painting a fence in the community of Bethlehem in Harrison County had to call emergency responders on her cell phone Wednesday after a camel sat on her and pinned her to the ground.

Why are there Camals on the run in West Virginia and why did she not move when it cam near her?

Maybe they are a somewhat common sight there, and she thought nothing of it. I think the bigger question is, why would you live somewhere where camels are a common sight!?! :-b
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Next

Return to General Talk