MP3/iPod - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

MP3/iPod

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby kanezfan11 » Sun May 22, 2005 9:25 pm

Oh really? When I first got my iPod i tried to do it on my friends comp and it didn't work. So you have to manually drag the songs one by one onto the iPod?
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Crimedogg32 » Sun May 22, 2005 9:27 pm

if what I think you are talking about it should work. You have to change the settings like I said or else it will just put on whatever songs they had on there iTunes and erase your old ones

EDIT: Also if you want to do alot at one time you can just hit the shift key and click on each one and put them on at the same time.
Crimedogg32
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun May 22, 2005 9:35 pm

Crimedogg32 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:
Crimedogg32 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:Speaking of expensive status symbols that are overpriced, how bout that PSP :-D

how is it overpriced? If you were going to get a portable DVD player a handheld gaming system and a MP3 player it would cost way more than the PSP and with PSP you have it all into one.

One, it plays UMDs. Sony propiertary format to make you give them more money. Very few movies are available right now, and the library will always be small because studios won't want to make yet another format.

I just told you how to get any DVD on your PSP so you dont have to buy UMDs you must not have read that

Oh, and Game Boy Advance crushes it, gamewise.

Gameboy Advance just flat out sucks in comparsion to PSP. DS and Gameboy advance is why people think handhelds are for little kids because all there games for that are like Mario and Pokemon. PSP has barely been out it has more power than PS2 and when they can utilize the full capabilities it will look the same if not better than PS2 and will have tons of games that people besides 9 years olds will want to play

Yep, figured. Typical self concious gamer who knows very little, probably is a Sony fanboy, who thinks the only games Nintendo makes are Pokemon games. Golden Sun? Final Fantasy Tactics? Fire Emblem? Advance Wars? Any of those games blow out the trash available for PSP right now. Their best game is Lumines right now. I guess you are afraid people will call you a kid. Don't worry, they'll just call you a geek with your PSP. :-D
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun May 22, 2005 9:39 pm

i actually own an advance, nintendo DS and a psp...and the only real grounds you have to stand on bashing the psp is that there are less games. the psp blows the other 2 systems out of the water in every other respect (though i do enjoy the touch screen on the ds) .the PSP is also the newest of these 3 systems, the games will come with time. nintendos DS, which also hasnt been out very long, but longer than the PSP...has about the same sized game library.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Crimedogg32 » Sun May 22, 2005 9:44 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:
Crimedogg32 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:
Crimedogg32 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:Speaking of expensive status symbols that are overpriced, how bout that PSP :-D

how is it overpriced? If you were going to get a portable DVD player a handheld gaming system and a MP3 player it would cost way more than the PSP and with PSP you have it all into one.

One, it plays UMDs. Sony propiertary format to make you give them more money. Very few movies are available right now, and the library will always be small because studios won't want to make yet another format.

I just told you how to get any DVD on your PSP so you dont have to buy UMDs you must not have read that

Gameboy Advance just flat out sucks in comparsion to PSP. DS and Gameboy advance is why people think handhelds are for little kids because all there games for that are like Mario and Pokemon. PSP has barely been out it has more power than PS2 and when they can utilize the full capabilities it will look the same if not better than PS2 and will have tons of games that people besides 9 years olds will want to play

Yep, figured. Typical self concious gamer who knows very little, probably is a Sony fanboy, who thinks the only games Nintendo makes are Pokemon games. Golden Sun? Final Fantasy Tactics? Fire Emblem? Advance Wars? Any of those games blow out the trash available for PSP right now. Their best game is Lumines right now. I guess you are afraid people will call you a kid. Don't worry, they'll just call you a geek with your PSP. :-D

I think you are the only who knows very little about gaming if you like the Game Boy Advance over PSP. Unless you care nothing about graphics and like a system that is made for little kids (sorry its just a fact even though they do have some games for adults) Definatly not a sony fanboy that is the only thing in my house with the sony name on it. Go look at the games coming out for PSP and try to argue with the graphics being WAY than anything Nintendo has to offer. Unless you havent done any research about anything gaming system Game Boy Advance didnt have many good games on the release date. If people call me a geek for having a PSP thats cool because I dont think anyone else thinks.
Crimedogg32
General Manager
General Manager

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun May 22, 2005 9:56 pm

Crimedogg32 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:
Crimedogg32 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:
Crimedogg32 wrote:

I think you are the only who knows very little about gaming if you like the Game Boy Advance over PSP. Unless you care nothing about graphics and like a system that is made for little kids (sorry its just a fact even though they do have some games for adults) Definatly not a sony fanboy that is the only thing in my house with the sony name on it. Go look at the games coming out for PSP and try to argue with the graphics being WAY than anything Nintendo has to offer. Unless you havent done any research about anything gaming system Game Boy Advance didnt have many good games on the release date. If people call me a geek for having a PSP thats cool because I dont think anyone else thinks.

Ah, the graphics whore. I hate these people. Its what these next gens have turned people into. If the graphics aren't giood, game automatically sucks. This is why the Super Nintendo days were better, you didn't have these graphic expectations, so developers could spend time making good games instead of trying to make it look pretty. For every good game that looks good, I can find 10 that look good and blow. You don't think what everyone else thinks, but you call Nintendo "kiddy"? Ah, the rant of the immature person who is afraid he will revert to watching Barney if he were to think any Nintendo games were good. I love Nintendo, but I don't play Pokemon. The old school Mario games are still awesome. Metroid is sweet. Zelda, mad pimping. And they will always be better then whatever comes out now, because people are so obsessed with graphics that gameplay has gone to the wayside. See Final Fantasy. Its all cutscenes now, and the actual game sucks. FF 3 for the Super Nintendo is still one of the best ones.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Crimedogg32 » Sun May 22, 2005 10:01 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:
Crimedogg32 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:
Crimedogg32 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:
Crimedogg32 wrote:

Ah, the graphics whore. I hate these people. Its what these next gens have turned people into. If the graphics aren't giood, game automatically sucks. This is why the Super Nintendo days were better, you didn't have these graphic expectations, so developers could spend time making good games instead of trying to make it look pretty. For every good game that looks good, I can find 10 that look good and blow. You don't think what everyone else thinks, but you call Nintendo "kiddy"? Ah, the rant of the immature person who is afraid he will revert to watching Barney if he were to think any Nintendo games were good. I love Nintendo, but I don't play Pokemon. The old school Mario games are still awesome. Metroid is sweet. Zelda, mad pimping. And they will always be better then whatever comes out now, because people are so obsessed with graphics that gameplay has gone to the wayside. See Final Fantasy. Its all cutscenes now, and the actual game sucks. FF 3 for the Super Nintendo is still one of the best ones.

As I said there are good games for Nintendo products but you would have to admit that most are made for children. Games like Metroid are sweet but I will be enjoying games like Socom on my PSP and Coded Arms. Graphics arent the most important thing but when PSP releases a full array of games they are going to be great and have great graphics I will take that combination.

To each their own I guess
Crimedogg32
General Manager
General Manager

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun May 22, 2005 10:06 pm

I have yet to see any truly great games on PSP yet. They all look good, but there are no great games yet. I don't even own a DS right now, but Advance Wars, Mario Kart DS, Hunters is looking mighty tasty, along with a return to Marios platforming roots (FINALLY!)
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Crimedogg32 » Sun May 22, 2005 10:11 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:I have yet to see any truly great games on PSP yet. They all look good, but there are no great games yet. I don't even own a DS right now, but Advance Wars, Mario Kart DS, Hunters is looking mighty tasty, along with a return to Marios platforming roots (FINALLY!)

you are right right now I havent seen any "truely great games" but I think they will have enough ones (like gameboy advance has) that everyone will be able to find in their opinion a "truely great game" and it will look much better than a Nintendo product.

I havent even played that many games on my PSP and I can still enjoy it so much because I can rip any DVD on to my PSP and play it I can surf the web using the wipeout pure hack (and post on these on these forums) I can get xlink kai and play against anyone in the world. Not to mention is great for having a few songs on as well. ;-D
Crimedogg32
General Manager
General Manager

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun May 22, 2005 10:16 pm

Crimedogg32 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:I have yet to see any truly great games on PSP yet. They all look good, but there are no great games yet. I don't even own a DS right now, but Advance Wars, Mario Kart DS, Hunters is looking mighty tasty, along with a return to Marios platforming roots (FINALLY!)

you are right right now I havent seen any "truely great games" but I think they will have enough ones (like gameboy advance has) that everyone will be able to find in their opinion a "truely great game" and it will look much better than a Nintendo product.

I havent even played that many games on my PSP and I can still enjoy it so much because I can rip any DVD on to my PSP and play it I can surf the web using the wipeout pure hack (and post on these on these forums) I can get xlink kai and play against anyone in the world. Not to mention is great for having a few songs on as well. ;-D

Hey, just like Zelda, Resident Evil 4, and both Metroid Primes look better than any Sony product? The Gamecube owns PS2, graphically. Gamewise, too }:-)
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk