MP3/iPod - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

MP3/iPod

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Crimedogg32 » Sun May 22, 2005 10:18 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:
Crimedogg32 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:I have yet to see any truly great games on PSP yet. They all look good, but there are no great games yet. I don't even own a DS right now, but Advance Wars, Mario Kart DS, Hunters is looking mighty tasty, along with a return to Marios platforming roots (FINALLY!)

you are right right now I havent seen any "truely great games" but I think they will have enough ones (like gameboy advance has) that everyone will be able to find in their opinion a "truely great game" and it will look much better than a Nintendo product.

I havent even played that many games on my PSP and I can still enjoy it so much because I can rip any DVD on to my PSP and play it I can surf the web using the wipeout pure hack (and post on these on these forums) I can get xlink kai and play against anyone in the world. Not to mention is great for having a few songs on as well. ;-D

Hey, just like Zelda, Resident Evil 4, and both Metroid Primes look better than any Sony product? The Gamecube owns PS2, graphically. Gamewise, too }:-)

Ive only played PS2 a few times. I am not a big fan. I have an xbox and love it because of xbox live. I love Halo 2 for the graphics and the gameplay and that is my "truely great game" that I play all of the time
Crimedogg32
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun May 22, 2005 10:19 pm

Crimedogg32 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:
Crimedogg32 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:I have yet to see any truly great games on PSP yet. They all look good, but there are no great games yet. I don't even own a DS right now, but Advance Wars, Mario Kart DS, Hunters is looking mighty tasty, along with a return to Marios platforming roots (FINALLY!)

you are right right now I havent seen any "truely great games" but I think they will have enough ones (like gameboy advance has) that everyone will be able to find in their opinion a "truely great game" and it will look much better than a Nintendo product.

I havent even played that many games on my PSP and I can still enjoy it so much because I can rip any DVD on to my PSP and play it I can surf the web using the wipeout pure hack (and post on these on these forums) I can get xlink kai and play against anyone in the world. Not to mention is great for having a few songs on as well. ;-D

Hey, just like Zelda, Resident Evil 4, and both Metroid Primes look better than any Sony product? The Gamecube owns PS2, graphically. Gamewise, too }:-)

Ive only played PS2 a few times. I am not a big fan. I have an xbox and love it because of xbox live. I love Halo 2 for the graphics and the gameplay and that is my "truely great game" that I play all of the time

Hey, same here. I don't own an xbox (if i had high speed, I would) but I love Halo 2. But eh, too many shooters, racers, and sports games there. Most of the shooters and racers are bad too, especially the shooters that have to compare to Halo and fail.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Crimedogg32 » Sun May 22, 2005 10:21 pm

xbox is great for me because all I really like is FPS Sports games and racing games. I am not big into anything like RPG like others. Thats to bad you dont have high speed you are missing out on some good xbox live gaming.
Crimedogg32
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun May 22, 2005 10:30 pm

I hate all the realistic tuner racers, so those are out. I'm just not that big into cars. I like the wild racers, either like F Zero (its pretty much WipEout, except F Zero came out way before) or Mario Kart, because battle mode (MK64) was so much fun. FPSs have to be really good. Bad ones just play bad. I can't stand them. I'm sort of spoiled by Halo and CS though. :-b
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby defianthart » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:11 pm

dragging this thread out of the closet...

im getting an mp3 player soon and basically im just wondering if the players other than iPod are car adaptable as thats where ill be using it most of the time, id much rather not spend the extra money on an iPod but when i went into circuit city today, all of the car accessories were for iPod
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Flockers » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:01 pm

I bought an iPod Shuffle about a month back. It's the best $100 I've ever spent. I like all the music that's on there, so there's no to click through. Just flip it to shuffle mode and do your thing. It's also the size of a $0.25 pack of Winterfresh gum which is nice because I used it a ton in school.

I do recommend the Creative Zen Micro if you're willing to spend more money. I think they normally run about $200, but they were on sale last weekend here for $80.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby hayesb26 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:24 pm

Flockers wrote:It's also the size of a $0.25 pack of Winterfresh gum

Those babies are up to $0.30 now here in NY! :-t ;-)
hayesb26
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby davidmarver » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:18 pm

hayesb26 wrote:

8-o
davidmarver
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby defianthart » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:52 pm

so does anyone know about car adapters for mp3 players other than iPods?
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Homeless » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:00 pm

hayesb26 wrote:

LOL !! ;-D

iPod mini 4gig 1k song user here, love the thing. Wouldnt part with it for anythng...cept maybe a bigger iPod :-b
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk